Things to do with teenagers for HKG family holiday trip

LMWS214

Reaction score
Dear all,

I am planning for a family holiday to HKG this coming early December this year. I have four children aged 12 to 14 yrs old. I am thinking what are the things I can do with them and where to bring them in HKG for a 5D/4N trip.
Awaiting for your kind sharing of ideas please, thank you.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Ocean Park, Disneyland. Ngong Ping 360. Cheung Chau island. Visit an Apple Store.

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For young teenagers (I'm stereotyping them, of course), it's best to just stick to ocean park/disneyland/mongkok street shopping etc instead of going New Territories.

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go for outdoor activities. Can go hiking. Dragon's Back Hiking Trail ish easy. From there, can get to Tai Long Wan (大浪灣) Beach or if not, go from Tai Long Wan to Shek O. Can eat seafood or do BBQ.

If got $, charter a boat out to sea.

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you don't wanna hike, can cycle. I think youngsters hate walking in general, but they like to zip around. Adults also may not be able to keep pace with youngsters since they are more energetic when it comes to hiking... so cycling is the best.

Some routes to consider (they are safe, like cycling in East Coast Park) : http://www.discoverhongkong.com/seasia/see-do/great-outdoors/cycling/index.jsp

Museums can be considered too (if they like learning) : http://www.discoverhongkong.com/seasia/see-do/culture-heritage/museums/index.jsp

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.