What brand cookies is nice in Hong Kong?

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any nice pastries/cakes/hk delicacies with a shop near central? not keen on cookies from jenny bakery etc

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any new good cookie brand? Will check up Jenny one of these days.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was walking around tst let night. Went to see Jenny. 2 addresses listed in their website. The ground floor one was closed. The unit up stairs had a pretty long queue.

What confuses me is at Carnarvon road there's a sign pointing to a stall at the back lane claiming to be jenny's biscuit. No queue.

There's lots of shops with tins looking similar to jenny's.

Can ask these be knock offs or resellers?

thwysg

Reaction score
Was walking around tst let night. Went to see Jenny. 2 addresses listed in their website. The ground floor one was closed. The unit up stairs had a pretty long queue.

What confuses me is at Carnarvon road there's a sign pointing to a stall at the back lane claiming to be jenny's biscuit. No queue.

Follow the addresses listed on the website. The rest you saw are probably resellers.

https://www.jennybakery.com/wp/

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

resellers, i helped them buy before :s13:
coz i didnt need to hit the full buying quota

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wing wah Lo Por Pang also nice

648668195.g_0-w_g.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.