[Official] DVB-T2 USB/PCI-E/PCI TV Tuner Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can u teach me how to use Hauppauge analog tuner in NPVR ah? I tried the SoftPVR method, and also the normal "install WinTV 7" method, after which I got the NPVR to detect the analog device. I scanned and got the channels, but I still can't view the channels via LiveTV, or record the channels.

As in manually add analog tuner as stated here
NextPVR Documentation Wiki | Walkthrough / Adding an Analog Device
Also change the decoders and play around

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Update : XBMC Frodo Live TV working with multiple tuners (1 x Analog and 1 x DVB-T) wee~

Backend : NPVR
Frontend XBMC Frodo with NPVR TV addon
can't wait for DVB-T2 in XBMC ^^

lengbebe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know of a setup box with media player capability that can record dvb-t2 and mio tv programs?

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for Channel U to go digital ... reported to be year end and still quite far away :(

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
cannot lah ... too sexpensive leh

It's cheaper than the TBS cards lah, even taking into account the TBS discount periods. :o

But I'm still quite keen on the Blackgold BGT3620 for its added analog PAL tuning. However, too expensive though.

PoloBoiBoi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's cheaper than the TBS cards lah, even taking into account the TBS discount periods. :o

But I'm still quite keen on the Blackgold BGT3620 for its added analog PAL tuning. However, too expensive though.

huh? DVBSKY de where can buy?

aiya ... PAL is phasing out le ... what you wanna record? RTM channels?:s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.