2017 LG OLED

LiLAsN

Master Member
Reaction score
Went to Bedok Mall Best Denki to buy SJ9 but the guy insisted that the best price now is $999. No longer at $900 even though I highlighted I found from this forum. He told me that was for display set ��

That time, he said to me, that is the last new piece of SJ9 and he is willing to charge it at $900. The equivalent price of a display set. But since now got more stock, he probably wrack it back up. Were you planning to buy it together with the TV? Maybe that is why he is not willing to lower the price by much?

Go Marina Square gain city ^_^

Yup. Futura is right. We ain't no brand loyal. If that BD wants to charge more, and there is a $99 discount if you can buy it elsewhere, go for it man. xD

Cadino

Reaction score
That time, he said to me, that is the last new piece of SJ9 and he is willing to charge it at $900. The equivalent price of a display set. But since now got more stock, he probably wrack it back up. Were you planning to buy it together with the TV? Maybe that is why he is not willing to lower the price by much?

No, just looking at soundbar. U may be correct that if I buy tv together, price may be lower.

Yup. Futura is right. We ain't no brand loyal. If that BD wants to charge more, and there is a $99 discount if you can buy it elsewhere, go for it man. xD

Will go marina to take a look. But service at BD at bedok mall is really bad. Asked him to do demo, very unwilling and when I told him of the forum price, he just said no longer that price and walked away. Even if their prices are cheap, I don’t think I will go there anymore.

lampano

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, my LG TV needs to re-connect to my wifi manually everytime i on it.
Is there a way to let it auto connect when i on it?

jirundop

Reaction score
It such a shame that LG does not make B7 model available in Singapore. Otherwise, I could have bought it at only $3,200 or less

30784960_2007939922568221_299121548_n.jpg

jirundop

Reaction score
What’s the difference?

The pictures quality is exactly the same with a few more things that are not essential, ie better speaker. LG know full well that if they bring in B7 model , they won’t be able to sell C7 model here.

sunrise_1

Reaction score
Anybody interested to get a 65c7? Hope to pool together for a better price. Refer to mass order thread if interested. Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.