40-55 inch tv discussion [consolidated]

omegawatch

Master Member
Reaction score
Rakuten Tuesday sales not bad too. 17 % megadiscount + 5% mastercard + shopback. You will be surprised at the prices!

saran008

Reaction score
Sorry, I already read that, they are saying about redemption of free gifts (like 3d Glasses, remote etc.) nothing about cash back.
so only asked. any guidance will be helpful.

when i buy online, it still shows 839 in my cart. I called courts helpline, they say to go to store & see salesperson.

thanks

Pokémon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I called Courts' Hotline, and was told that the $150 Cashback for the Sony is only applicable if payment is made through Flexiplan.

I was told only after being put on hold several times though.

Reaction score
I called courts, person told me that cash back claim from sony. Not using flexi plan or anything like that. Whats going on?

For those saying this is likely a gimmick, courts website clearly states cash back on bravia series.i called and cso said that 839 is the price not yet reduced from cashback.

Also the website says that must claim 'free gifts' i assume including cash back, with receipt and registered warranty.

They will be blatantly scamming if they advertise it as cash back when they are not going to return.

Last edited:

omegawatch

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually, for Sony, the cashback is an immediate reduction in the RRP. They will not mail any cash back to you.

This will be more applicable to stores who sell at RRP, and use this cashback as gimmick.

I think it's likely not applicable for this Courts promotion.

Think you are right. Called up a sony shop. For them it's just a reduction in selling price. No extra cash to be handed out at gift redemption.

HappyHacking

Reaction score
Think you are right. Called up a sony shop. For them it's just a reduction in selling price. No extra cash to be handed out at gift redemption.

If that's the case then I will call up courts to cancel my order. Will check again tomorrow and update you guys. Courts support line is off now.

Doesn't make sense though, why would they advertise cash back when there's no cash back?

hub8246

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got my Samsung 46h5303 from gain city at expo for 699 about 1 month ago.
I think quite worth it as it has smart function too.

Piranacon

Reaction score
If that's the case then I will call up courts to cancel my order. Will check again tomorrow and update you guys. Courts support line is off now.

Doesn't make sense though, why would they advertise cash back when there's no cash back?

Actually, its not really stated clearly is whether the cashback is given though the retailer or redeemed directly with Sony. The price advertised in Sony website after cash back for KDL48R470B is $949. Courts advertised price already gone lower than that which is $839. So to me, it seems unlikely the difference can go much further.

HappyHacking

Reaction score
Actually, its not really stated clearly is whether the cashback is given though the retailer or redeemed directly with Sony. The price advertised in Sony website after cash back for KDL48R470B is $949. Courts advertised price already gone lower than that which is $839. So to me, it seems unlikely the difference can go much further.

Thanks all for warning. The first Courts CSO was BSing me. In the end I keep calling courts requesting for other CSO instead of the clueless filipino's operating the bloody hotline.

Courts from Woodlands called me back and confirmed that the cashback is ALREADY included in the $839. So stupid.

The guy from Courts Woodlands was very nice, explain thoroughly and apologize, and help me to cancel the order also.

T-Down for Courts & CSO, T-Up for Courts Causeway point Staff!

wideCDMA

Reaction score
Sony new promotion if I'm not wrong 811 nia..
You can get lesser than 800 from electronic shop.

omegawatch

Master Member
Reaction score
Sony new promotion if I'm not wrong 811 nia..
You can get lesser than 800 from electronic shop.

Yes instead of $150 'cashback' now it's $288. So new RRP is $811. Really a joke for those who ordered earlier.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.