55 to 65" LED / OLED / LCD TV discussion thread [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxel80

Reaction score
Actually when i enquire abt e 55 inch 9000e, a few salesman pointed out tat for lesser price can get lg c7 oled, hence not very worth to buy tis which is not oled panel.....there is some truth in tis agrument.....bros considering e 9000e, do u all feel tis way too????

jaxel80

Reaction score
Sure u can get at $25xx places like best Denki , hn and courts unless salesman don’t want give u discount or they are Samsung / LG promoters 😂

Bro i went to ask before liao. BD quoted 2999 best price, and this was b4 e gold bar promo. Then yesterday jus went to ask courts n quoted as per promo boucher of 2849.....i so unlucky meh always kenna salesman of other tv brands ar?????

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro i went to ask before liao. BD quoted 2999 best price, and this was b4 e gold bar promo. Then yesterday jus went to ask courts n quoted as per promo boucher of 2849.....i so unlucky meh always kenna salesman of other tv brands ar?????

I had same issue too. And worse they keep following you after that so I can’t even get another salesman to quote me.
I

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

PM me. I tell u where to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.