65" Best tv offer

saj282

Reaction score
anyone getting 65" LED TV soon or for delivery after CNY? Perhaps we can group-buy together to get better price?

am looking at LG 65SJ850T model..

Can share the best price you get for LG 65SJ850T? I am thinking of getting one for my parents.

My folks do not watch TV in low light, neither can they discern differences in shadow detail and color accuracy, but the higher brightness and ease of use (magic-remote/WebOS) should please them.

Thanks!

powerpack8

Reaction score
Anyone considering Panasonic TV?

93Le4fc.jpg

https://www.panasonic.com/sg/consumer/television/led-tv/th-65ex640s.html

65" IPS LED @ $2099, seems like a good deal?

FinalTidus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Toshiba4khome

Reaction score
Any opinions on the PHILIPS 65PUT6162?

The price is quite attractive for a 2017 65" TV so considering it but not able to find any reliable online reviews except for one on TrustedReviews which is also not exactly for this model. This model seems like is entry level without ambilight and is is not sold widely.

Some features that I find good are the UHD display, Direct LED not edge lit LED, VA panel, micro dimming which should improve contrast.

Some negatives - not true HDR but am not considering that given no available content for now, not full smart tv but has useful apps..

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score
Considering between budget 65 inches 4k tv also currently have these two in mind:
1.) Panasonic TH65EX640S $2099
2.) Samsung UA65MU6100KXXS $2199

Which would you recommend? Is there a 65 inches 4k sony in the same price range?

phiber

Master Member
Reaction score
Any opinions on the PHILIPS 65PUT6162?

The price is quite attractive for a 2017 65" TV so considering it but not able to find any reliable online reviews except for one on TrustedReviews which is also not exactly for this model. This model seems like is entry level without ambilight and is is not sold widely.

Some features that I find good are the UHD display, Direct LED not edge lit LED, VA panel, micro dimming which should improve contrast.

Some negatives - not true HDR but am not considering that given no available content for now, not full smart tv but has useful apps..

So did you get this? I'm looking at the 65t7107 or.soemthing..

Specs look good!

Toshiba4khome

Reaction score
So did you get this? I'm looking at the 65t7107 or.soemthing..

Specs look good!

No.. I saw the 55" over the weekend and was not entirely convinced.. the LG OLED Full HD A7 was available at a more attractive price so more leaning towards that for PQ over size.. believe you mean 65PUT7101 which is a 2016 model, if it ends with a 2 then it is a 2017 model.. it has Ambilight and is quite bright. Did you check out the TV? if you get a good deal then probably worth it..

phiber

Master Member
Reaction score
No.. I saw the 55" over the weekend and was not entirely convinced.. the LG OLED Full HD A7 was available at a more attractive price so more leaning towards that for PQ over size.. believe you mean 65PUT7101 which is a 2016 model, if it ends with a 2 then it is a 2017 model.. it has Ambilight and is quite bright. Did you check out the TV? if you get a good deal then probably worth it..

yeah.. sadly i need both PQ and size as my couch to TV is 4m+..

have to be 65 or 75... and my budget is around 3.5k.. lol

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah.. sadly i need both PQ and size as my couch to TV is 4m+..

have to be 65 or 75... and my budget is around 3.5k.. lol

I think can consider Samsung 65MU7000 as well. Think can get it $3.2k

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.