Any experience buying a TV from LAZADA?

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Such as from Lion City Company or Mega Discount Store?

Should be full warranty from agent right? And also, if there is an agent promo now (like free TV from Samsung and LG), I should still be able to claim if I buy through Lazada right?

I did call up Lion City and the lady told me they will pass me a redemption form upon delivery if I buy a Samsung TV from them through Lazada. She... does... seem a bit unsure... so I'd like to hear from you guys. More reliable. :D

Of course why I'm not getting through their website direct is in a way because of cashback tied in.

I might consider popping by their stores but I heard not everything is stocked due to store size.

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah never mind then... I did end up buying a Samsung 55JS9000 for about $2950 from Lazada.

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun buy frm mega discount store... last yr my dad bought fridge frm there,display set they sold us a spoilt 1.... in the end we gotta exchange another 1 with them....

dkuan88

Reaction score
Dun buy frm mega discount store... last yr my dad bought fridge frm there,display set they sold us a spoilt 1.... in the end we gotta exchange another 1 with them....

But they give you a new set? better than display right?
they can just asked u to call service centre to repair only since it's display set.
If so they are quite responsible IMO.

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am I able to attach photos here? I wanna put up a screenshot of my receipt. Haven't been posting HWZ much recently.

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah... figured out.

3T4Cty.png

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But they give you a new set? better than display right?
they can just asked u to call service centre to repair only since it's display set.
If so they are quite responsible IMO.

In the end we KPKB they gave us a new 1 that works well. Cus tat time my dad tot display set cheaper so bought it. Didn't noe its ridden with problems, fridge nt cold,ice melting inside..... After tat incident,I advise my friends and others to avoid buying from tat shop.... They knew tat set is spoilt yet they knowingly sold it to us....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.