Looking to buy a 65 inch LED TV

Want to check if below is a good deal

LG 65UF645T $2820
Free 43 inch LG LED TV and Blu Ray Player
Can trade in both for 450

Thanks

qpdc040

Reaction score
Where did you find such price? I found it in Best, however the price is 2889 with 43" smart TV, they never mention the blue ray or trade in...
I'm interested in it too, however not much information from Google ... Not sure it's a good buy or not
I tried to surf the Internet, a bit slow, the sales guy explained it was due to the wifi shared by too many TVs, if installed at home, should be better.
The Logitech wireless keyboard is good , quite convenient, but I forgot to ask whether there's any restriction on brand or model...
My concern is the speed of surfing Internet , anybody could advise?thanks

kitchen

Reaction score
Try Mega Discount store at united square. I have a LG smart tv for 3 years and i have never used it to surf net, i doubt you will too. Easier to surf net on your phone/pc/laptop :)

I'm looking for a good size tv at a reasonable price. I was comparing between this model and the OLED 910t but i can't really tell the difference. its just me cause i'm not very particular so end up i just decided to go for the bigger tv

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

LG 65UF645T $2820

Thanks

The free lg tv is what model? If you dont mind the trouble you can actually try selling the 2 freebies separately and get a much better price than $450. A 43 inch lg tv already should fetch more than $450 in the market.

Last edited:

valrossi

Reaction score
Hi all,

LG 65UF645T $2820

Thanks

this model was going for $2399 at courts with G4 & bluray player gifts pkg less than a month ago

kitchen

Reaction score
The free lg tv is what model? If you dont mind the trouble you can actually try selling the 2 freebies separately and get a much better price than $450. A 43 inch lg tv already should fetch more than $450 in the market.

I wrote wrongly. Only the TV can trade in for 450. So I guess I can try selling the blue ray player and TV on carousel.

r0_ger

Master Member
Reaction score
MDS Kallang quoted me about 2.4k after nett off all freebies... Seems like a value TV...

Tyer

Master Member
Reaction score
Got the LG 65UF645 for below 2.8K. Free 43" tv , blue ray player , smart remote , HDMI cable , arm wall mount. Family happy with the purchase.

BanGzi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got the LG 65UF645 for below 2.8K. Free 43" tv , blue ray player , smart remote , HDMI cable , arm wall mount. Family happy with the purchase.

How is the quality?

Any lag when showing action flicks or sports?

I'm considering this model as well. Was quoted $2299 with all of the above, less TV

r0_ger

Master Member
Reaction score
How is the quality?

I'm considering this model as well. Was quoted $2299 with all of the above, less TV
Good price! If u dun mind quality compromise...

I personally dun like the fact that my eyes can detect motion blur in the demo! Look out for the part where the LG logo animates. Can see the lag quite obviously.

That said, for a 4k 65" TV, it's a pretty good price. Resolution is not everything. You may get better quality from Philips if u want a budget 65" entry model. Personal opinion.

BanGzi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good price! If u dun mind quality compromise...

I personally dun like the fact that my eyes can detect motion blur in the demo! Look out for the part where the LG logo animates. Can see the lag quite obviously.

That said, for a 4k 65" TV, it's a pretty good price. Resolution is not everything. You may get better quality from Philips if u want a budget 65" entry model. Personal opinion.

Yeah i noticed the motion blur as well thats why i asked whether anybody else noticed it too haha. i was actually interested to purchase a sony tv but mega store dont carry anymore

So which model did u whack in the end?

r0_ger

Master Member
Reaction score
I didn't get anything. I'm aiming the Sony one also! But no need 4K as the content is not easily available plus the high price. But then again, the better TVs are all 4K liao...

BanGzi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't get anything. I'm aiming the Sony one also! But no need 4K as the content is not easily available plus the high price. But then again, the better TVs are all 4K liao...

Yes i looking at the full HD model as well but Sony's price is seriously un-competitive lol!

I share the same thoughts as you because what i'm playing now is all fullHD no need for the 4k reso

lxXXxl

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone doing games with this display? No ghosting or latency issues I hope?

wishnomoree

Reaction score
How is the quality?

Hi BanGzi,

Able to share where you got the price of $2299 from?
Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.