LG OLED G6 E6 C6

Wuxinren

Reaction score
when you guys purcahse .
did you guy buy the Additional +2 year warrently provided by seller?

googoogaga

Reaction score
55B6 (preferably) or the 55C7.
55b6 you can get for 3.3k on lower from gain city or best denki. Courts has stock too but last I checked they won't sell without free bundle. They might relent now. If you are good with negotations you can get it for 2.7k as someone has shared here.
I am not aware of any discounts with c7 series.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2017 LG C7 oled is out already.

About 4.3-4.4K for the 55 inch.

2016 E6 going for below 4k.

Tempted to pick up another oled for the home.

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
Display set oled 65B6T @$3999. Best denki j8

Ete2a3u.jpg

tanujin

Reaction score
2016 E6 going for below $4K, thats a very attractive offer. I was offered $3.8K for a 7 months display set, but I am worried about the burn-in issues.

arsene

Reaction score
I am looking to buy an OLED TV. My viewing area is next to the balcony area which can be quite bright.

Is OLED suitable for viewing in a fairly bright viewing environment? Plasma used to be dim in such a bright environment and I am wondering whether it will be the same for OLED. I am currently using a LCD and fin it relatively ok in my viewing environment.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oled is fine for daytime viewing. Just tweak the oled light settings.

I came from using a plasma, and the oled does way better with daylight viewing.

I am looking to buy an OLED TV. My viewing area is next to the balcony area which can be quite bright.

Is OLED suitable for viewing in a fairly bright viewing environment? Plasma used to be dim in such a bright environment and I am wondering whether it will be the same for OLED. I am currently using a LCD and fin it relatively ok in my viewing environment.

mep123

Reaction score
The new oleds promotion is out the c7 is about $500 more expensive after trade in all gifts. But too be frank the c7 quality is much better it's brighter when placed side by side it's close to last year's e6

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.