LG OLED G6 E6 C6

bleonz

Reaction score
is the total nos of hrs usage inside the LG secret menu ??
nah~u cant check the total hours in service by using the consumer remote controller....only their backend technical engineering side will hv another technical remote controller to go in to see...but thats unavailable access to end users.

U do ur simple maths calculation lo...from the date they told you when they displayed, then multiply by no. of days and retail hrs....then u can agar guess how long it has been operation...

Anyhow display set will still come with full 3 years warranty...any issues, they will still warranty u.

Last edited:

mep123

Reaction score
nah~u cant check the total hours in service by using the consumer remote controller....only their backend technical engineering side will hv another technical remote controller to go in to see...but thats unavailable access to end users.

U do ur simple maths calculation lo...from the date they told you when they displayed, then multiply by no. of days and retail hrs....then u can agar guess how long it has been operation...

Anyhow display set will still come with full 3 years warranty...any issues, they will still warranty u.

Actually you can see 😂 go to general and press about this tv and you see total amount of hours it be on..

ym901s

Reaction score
Actually you can see 😂 go to general and press about this tv and you see total amount of hours it be on..

Correct! That's the way to find the total amount of hours used ...

I am glad to report back that I am so HAPPY with my LG OLED65G6T ... watching 3d movies have never been so overwhelming :s12:

Also playing PS4 games on LG Dual Play mode is so enjoyable with family members :s13:

kelvinsin

Reaction score
Can only be rest by LG technical side cannot be done store front.
Ect they change the whole main board it be changed to 0

Great stuff!

Confirm working on my LG OLED65G6T :s12:

One said can only reset by technician when motherboard change. Another can entered into secret menu manually with remote control and able to reset to zero hour.

So who told false info?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.