LG's 2014 TV lineup

noidea

Reaction score
You are most welcome. Happy for you too. Surprised that you are so quick.
thanks mrsun .. :)

He is smart and get the Tv now when the price is not too expensive.
thanks Henry. Me not smart. Me a compulsive buyer. For all we know during Christmas or year end price for this TV will plunge down when LG comes out with their HDR version

BTW . Im using back my LCD wall bracket. For being so kiasu I've filled up all holes with rawlplugs. I actually can use back this wall mount cause LG VESA is 300mm. But maximum weight stated only 50kg. This TV weight 65.

2013112614314620450.jpg

Last edited:

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks mrsun .. :)

thanks Henry. Me not smart. Me a compulsive buyer. For all we know during Christmas or year end price for this TV will plunge down when LG comes out with their HDR version

BTW . Im using back my LCD wall bracket. For being so kiasu I've filled up all holes with rawlplugs. I actually can use back this wall mount cause LG VESA is 300mm. But maximum weight stated only 50kg. This TV weight 65.

2013112614314620450.jpg

I do not like too much holes on the wall. I kiasu want it done nicely, Not everyone know how to see a good timing to buy thing. Enjoy.

noidea

Reaction score
I do not like too much holes on the wall. I kiasu want it done nicely, Not everyone know how to see a good timing to buy thing. Enjoy.

maybe I'm just lucky to be there at the right time ... =:p
if you were me, would you use back the old or fix up the new wall bracket ?

Last edited:

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi noidea, where do you get this from? :D

Got my LG UF860T yesterday @ 2799.
with 3d BR player and 32" smart TV.

brought along my USB with containing mp4 clip to test on the TV im looking at.Tried sony which Im so keen on buying.
all clips unable to play and giving blank screen. After installing some apps and do some settings, still cannot get it to start playing.
So the sales person let us try LG.PLUG AND PLAY !!! no hassle no nothing. we tried playing Avengers full HD.
Fast moving pace movie. No ghosting effect. Played 4K resolution clip, superb. Even skin tones.
After few tries, we try on Sony. Still unable to play 4K mp4 clip but managed to play Avengers.
This is where my disappointment started. Ghosting effect was obvious and its terrible. There was this guy whom I think
looking at TV. He was by my side and the look on his face, you can guess if he's buying or not.
I still not convinced that ghosting effect on LG is better. So I ask him to try again on LG.
After that last test. I've decided to get LG. AND ITS NOT BECAUSE OF THE FREE GIFTS. I even ask the sales person if he can lower
the price cause I don't need them. But unfortunately it can't. He said its bundled with purchase.
My purchase will arrive next week ... can't wait

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, where can I get the dimension of LG 55UF860T? This is very important to me. I tried looking for it in the user manual, but I cannot find any. Please help! Thanks!

JLowX13

Reaction score
Hi,
has found only the 55UF680T dimension. Dimensions on stand are: 1240mm (L) x 778mm(H) x 237mm(W). Weight 18.1kg (for reference)

Hi all, where can I get the dimension of LG 55UF860T? This is very important to me. I tried looking for it in the user manual, but I cannot find any. Please help! Thanks!

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,
has found only the 55UF680T dimension. Dimensions on stand are: 1240mm (L) x 778mm(H) x 237mm(W). Weight 18.1kg (for reference)

Great! Thanks! Hee! Where did you get this information from? LG user manual? Or ...?

noidea

Reaction score
@ saintgtril - since you have bought this, what are your reviews on this TV? care to share ... :D
BTW ... the dimemsion you looking for. Not so much diff though ... click here

Last edited:

jupiter12

Reaction score
For LG TV, what is the best browser to watch streaming videos?
Does it support flash or javascript?

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@ saintgtril - since you have bought this, what are your reviews on this TV? care to share ... :D
BTW ... the dimemsion you looking for. Not so much diff though ... click here

Thanks all for helping! I have yet to receive my TV. It will only be delivered tomorrow. :D

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For LG TV, what is the best browser to watch streaming videos?
Does it support flash or javascript?

Flash and java are supported for older model without webos. For webos it is using HTML5 browser so not every website can been supported. I add a Chromecast. You may add a android tv box.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.