Mygica PT360 HD Lag and SD Channels

redhouse

Reaction score
Does anyone have the above mentioned DVB-T2 tuner for Android devices? I am using it with Padtv HD, and all the mediacorp HD channels lags, does anyone know a way to solve it?

Can I also check is it true that the only SD channel left on DVB-T2 is Channel U? Because the SD Channel U doesn't seem to lag like the HD channels, but I could not find any other SD channels.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's due to your device's processor not fast enough, have you try on other android device?

sunsetbay

Reaction score
i dun think its the processor issue~ i hv this PT360 as well & had tried on xiaomi 5 which has Snapdragon 820 / 3GB RAM~ PT360 spec put 1Gb dual core phone, which xiaomi 5 is more than sufficient to power the apps~

the HD channels face momentary stagger & squeak on video & sound~ watching Ch U SD channel is smooth as butter~ i would think its the codec issue~

redhouse

Reaction score
@albertlee I have tried on my dual core 1.6Ghz atom tablet and S5, both same result.

@sunsetbay I thought so too. SD is smooth, but the only channel left is Channel U. What a shame. I really hope they will update their software to improve it.

mrsun18

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the above mentioned DVB-T2 tuner for Android devices? I am using it with Padtv HD, and all the mediacorp HD channels lags, does anyone know a way to solve it?

Can I also check is it true that the only SD channel left on DVB-T2 is Channel U? Because the SD Channel U doesn't seem to lag like the HD channels, but I could not find any other SD channels.
Does it happen when you are using it outdoor, say in a location that is open and free of buildings nearby?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.