Netflix @ LG UF640T.ATC

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya lor, thought can test out 4K netflix on my new tv during the 1st month free trial period...

Even sign up later also can get 1 mth free trial. I may be cancelling the service as the movies are really very old.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do i do that?

Use DNS and set it on your Tv DNS setting and as mentioned earlier Netflix is filtering such DNS so we are unable to share the detail here. Earlier UnoTelly DNS was able to unblock Netflix but someone mentioned it here and now got blocked. Not sure whether you are working for Netflix.

donald83

Master Member
Reaction score
Use DNS and set it on your Tv DNS setting and as mentioned earlier Netflix is filtering such DNS so we are unable to share the detail here. Earlier UnoTelly DNS was able to unblock Netflix but someone mentioned it here and now got blocked. Not sure whether you are working for Netflix.

Not working for Netflix

So basically i just subscribe for a VPN service, then get the DNS setting and input into my TV DNS setting? Smth like IP address?

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not working for Netflix

So basically i just subscribe for a VPN service, then get the DNS setting and input into my TV DNS setting? Smth like IP address?
Yes but if share account then all must be same country or else will get blocked.

MottoM

Reaction score
SmartDNSProxy used to work on laptop ( before Netflix came to SG ), not sure now.
Tried on UF640 yday, but can't see House of Cards, so I assume is not connected to Netflix US.
Any DNS ( not VPN ) that works?

Not working for Netflix

Last edited:

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SmartDNSProxy used to work on laptop ( before Netflix came to SG ), not sure now.
Tried on UF640 yday, but can't see House of Cards, so I assume is not connected to Netflix US.
Any DNS ( not VPN ) that works?

No problem watching on laptop. HardwareZone do have a write up on it. Just search in HWZ and u will see it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.