Netflix @ LG UF640T.ATC

MottoM

Reaction score
Hi,

Had recently bought LG 49UF640T.ATC, changed the location to Australia & config the DNS but unable to find Netflix Apps @ the LG store.

Can someone please share how to work around ?

Tried Netflix on laptop and it works hence not DNS problem...

Thanks.

BiGhaPPyJer

Master Member
Reaction score
Cannot. Some forumers say they got update with Netflix back on premium store but I didn't get yet. Call LG but customer support is moron.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot. Some forumers say they got update with Netflix back on premium store but I didn't get yet. Call LG but customer support is moron.
They will not know as it is updated by backend. Just wait for it as it is pushed down in batches. When it is your turn it will appear.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sien lo... wait & wait & wait..... :(
You must switch on automatic update in your tv. Netflix app is push down to every lg smart tv and there are too many tv users so they have to push down in batches. May be there is capacity limit like how many tv they can push down every day. Anyway Netflix has not started in Singapore so still got a lot of time to do the pushing down of the app. Just be patient.

MottoM

Reaction score
Any 49UF640 user that can share firmware version & whether can access Netflix ?
Mine is v. 03.10.60 and is still waiting for 'Netflix apps.... for ages... :(

BiGhaPPyJer

Master Member
Reaction score
Any 49UF640 user that can share firmware version & whether can access Netflix ?
Mine is v. 03.10.60 and is still waiting for 'Netflix apps.... for ages... :(

still dun have.

LG customer service damn solid at taiji... "sir i will check with technician and call u back tomorrow..."... since early December.. i just called and now they say "earliest next week we will call you back" wtf

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still dun have.

LG customer service damn solid at taiji... "sir i will check with technician and call u back tomorrow..."... since early December.. i just called and now they say "earliest next week we will call you back" wtf

They may be having some technical difficulty in it. Some got the app while some did not.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But i cant find netflix in my LG UF640 even when i go to apps & games or premium. What should i do? Thanks
Just need to wait for the update. I guess at this time only LG has the app.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Kes1979,
Looks like it, many of UF640 users are waiting for the apps... for ages..
Now even apple store SG has Netflix apps ... :s11:
May be can call LG to make noise as Netflix sg has open shop here. Google play store also has the app.

zeroboi

Reaction score
Latest Update -

LG Smart World has the following new apps to introduce for the second week of January:

Aquarium 3D (TV Only)

GLWiZ (TV Only)

Netflix (TV Only)

WWE Network (TV Only)

GameTreeTV Gold (TV Only)

A total of 5 Apps

Btw, if you are on Firmware 4, there's nothing to update. That said, I have yet to receive the App this morning, maybe 4K TVs are getting it later.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latest Update -

LG Smart World has the following new apps to introduce for the second week of January:

Aquarium 3D (TV Only)

GLWiZ (TV Only)

Netflix (TV Only)

WWE Network (TV Only)

A total of 5 Apps

Btw, if you are on Firmware 4, there's nothing to update. That said, I have yet to receive the App this morning, maybe 4K TVs are getting it later.
That's wonderful. Well done LG.

MottoM

Reaction score
Latest Update -

Aquarium 3D (TV Only)
GLWiZ (TV Only)
Netflix (TV Only)
WWE Network (TV Only)

A total of 5 Apps

Finger cross & 'hope' it will happen :)
Thanks for the udpate..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.