Panasonic 15th Generation Plasma thread

mrsun18

Master Member
Reaction score
... maybe you can offer it to Salvation army...?
Quote from Salvation Army:

In lieu of rising costs to provide door-to-door collection service for bulky items, we are appealing for an optional contribution of $60 for every collection. A collection note with the contribution amount will be given upon collection and an official NON-TAX DEDUCTIBLE receipt mailed to the recipient in due course.

See: Donation In Kind

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Panasonic still sells the TV stand for this line of Plasmas? I have a 55 P55VT50 and I lost my tv stand when I moved house. The tv is currently wall mounted but I prefer to use it on a stand now.

Can still buy the stand for this?

Bonn

Master Member
Reaction score
All plasma series from panasonic has phased out. I guess you need to find it on ebay or have to engage a workshop to custom make one for you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.