HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommend a 50-55 inch tv

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2018, 06:59 PM   #16

i am not sure of that ... i was focused on why mine can crack on its own. ie i was afraid if it may explode like their handphone.i have 3 very young kids

i provided this link to samsung for them to be aware of their customers feedback. But still they maintained they will not fix it FOC even if it is under warranty.
From the feedback if it is real i think samsung service sucks. you may want to look at this link and do more surfing
cnet.com/forums/discussions/internal-crack-in-brand-new-samsung-curved-4k-tv/

I am going to CASE singapore next week to explore options
I rmb seeing a similar post about dell monitor.

Screen crack on its own and warranty no cover

:/

produde1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:01 PM   #17
High Supremacy Member

i am not sure of that ... i was focused on why mine can crack on its own. ie i was afraid if it may explode like their handphone.i have 3 very young kids

i provided this link to samsung for them to be aware of their customers feedback. But still they maintained they will not fix it FOC even if it is under warranty.
From the feedback if it is real i think samsung service sucks. you may want to look at this link and do more surfing
cnet.com/forums/discussions/internal-crack-in-brand-new-samsung-curved-4k-tv/

I am going to CASE singapore next week to explore options
Can post a picture of the crack?
tankgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:11 PM   #18
Arch-Supremacy Member

I rmb seeing a similar post about dell monitor.

Screen crack on its own and warranty no cover

:/
For dell you can cover it with accidental damage warranty at extra cost.
Henry Ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 09:03 PM   #19

I think hard for your case as it is hard to rule out that you or your family members has not accidentally break the screen especially when u have small kid. May be your little kid hid the Tv with a toy or something like that. For warranty must be no physical damage then can claim warranty because it cover only manufacturer fault and tbe Tv does not come with a broken screen during day 1 when it came out of the box. Why after two years then it can suddenly cracked? If it is something wrong with the Tv it would have happen long ago so it is hard to make sense.

initially i bought a new one because i think it was my kid. Until my friend told me about similar issues. I had CCTV at home and found out that my kids did not touch it at all. Well unfortunately not all have CCTV at home. I know when did i last watch the TV and the CCTV shows my kids did not touch it till the next day.

The point is that not all folks will have CCTV at home ... and there are so many tons of complains about their TV. Obviously it is too a coincidental. Since i have bought another - i do not really care if Samsung replace it ... i just hope the public is aware of this nonsense and buy with care and treat customers fairly. TVs can be expensive - how would customers feel when they need to replace twice in 2 years.

Last edited by chriscm1231; 06-01-2018 at 09:12 PM..
chriscm1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 09:09 PM   #20

Can post a picture of the crack?
err sorry how can i post images? I clicked on "insert image" icon and it prompt me to provide a URL , any upload features?
Old 06-01-2018, 09:28 PM   #21
High Supremacy Member

err sorry how can i post images? I clicked on "insert image" icon and it prompt me to provide a URL , any upload features?
You can sign up a free account with photobucket and upload the pic there. Than copy the url to here.
https://secure.photobucket.com/login
tankgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 10:07 PM   #22

You can sign up a free account with photobucket and upload the pic there. Than copy the url to here.
https://secure.photobucket.com/login
do you have personal email? can pm me i email to you.
Old 15-01-2018, 11:49 AM   #23

Can check how to dispose 55 inch tv mah? Many Thanks
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.