Recommendations for 55-60" LED TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Audio House got grand opening sale over the weekend. Gain City has a fair at expo. Which one more worth going?

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anyone manage to really get at 1499 for the KU model would be a very good deal.

I got it at $1699 without freebies at Gain City. Mega Discount also $1699. Paid $359 for full coverage extended warranty. Mega Discount's full coverage extended warranty is $238. I took the pricier one coz Gain City more reputable. Gain Ciry initially wanted $499 for extended warranty and charge me for bracket and installation. Managed to get some discount from there.

spreeorganizer

Reaction score
Just bought Samsung KU6500 without freebie for $1650 from Mega discount store. I only want it to be delivered in March and the salesperson only asked me to pay $100 deposit to lock in the price. Was expecting to pay full price for it. Is that the norm?

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought Samsung KU6500 without freebie for $1650 from Mega discount store. I only want it to be delivered in March and the salesperson only asked me to pay $100 deposit to lock in the price. Was expecting to pay full price for it. Is that the norm?

Why don't you wait for March then buy? The price will only go down, not up.

spreeorganizer

Reaction score
Why don't you wait for March then buy? The price will only go down, not up.

Read few pages back that this price is a good deal. The sales guy said will do a price match if the price drop or I can change my deposit amount to voucher.
Opps, I hope this is a good buy. I need to buy many many electronics for my new house.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read few pages back that this price is a good deal. The sales guy said will do a price match if the price drop or I can change my deposit amount to voucher.
Opps, I hope this is a good buy. I need to buy many many electronics for my new house.

Didn't buy extended warranty? Mega Discount's EW is $238, which I thought was quite cheap.

spreeorganizer

Reaction score
Didn't buy extended warranty? Mega Discount's EW is $238, which I thought was quite cheap.

Thanks for the reminder. Will ask them about it again when I pay the balance. :) This is my first purchase from Mega. If I know that Gain City has the same promo, I would have purchase from there too.
Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.