HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung series 6 or 7?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-12-2017, 04:09 PM   #1

Samsung series 6 or 7?

Hi guys, planning to get a 49" 4k uhd curved tv. Any advises which should I get? Series 6 or 7? Budget is around 1.8k perhaps. Not sure if it will get me either one but perhaps need the distinct difference between the 2 to consider. Thanks all in advance!
dark_heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2017, 05:09 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

U are referring to mu6000 and mu7000 right? 7000 is much better and worth the couple hundreds more. Mu6000 doesn’t have true hdr support, refresh rate is poorer also
noinimod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2017, 05:18 PM   #3

Hi, the most latest ones are 'mu' ones? Cus I also saw 'ku' I think. Series 8 wise are too steep and exp for me though that's why not considering that.

U are referring to mu6000 and mu7000 right? 7000 is much better and worth the couple hundreds more. Mu6000 doesn’t have true hdr support, refresh rate is poorer also
dark_heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 11:04 AM   #4

if you intend to buy samsung - do surf the internet for samsung xxxmodel crack on its own. make sure it is not the models that self-crack on its own.

Mine crack only after 2 years and samsung refuse to honor the warrantly 3years. turns out tons of same feedback world wide. samsung propose a discounted replacement cost - WTF
chriscm1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 01:35 AM   #5
TNG

That’s more for curve TVs right?

So far my 3 year old Samsung UHD TV is doing great without a hitch.

Having said that, anyone planning to get Samsung QLED 65Q7F? Got an offer that is pretty good so thought if have other bros wanna join in, can share lobang.

Cheers!

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be
TNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 02:08 PM   #6

yes mine that crack is for curve TV. however if samsung can choose not repair even if still under the warranty period then is it worth it to take the risk? It speaks of the quality and their customer service. Any set can fail - thus is it worth to take the risk on an expensive TV and if unlucky end up not having warranty? Maybe it is good to surf the internet on the ton of issues folks have when samsung refuse to repair.
End of the day it is anyone choice but cannot complain if later end up in the unlucky club

rom the feedback if it is real i think samsung service sucks. you may want to look at this link and do more surfing
cnet.com/forums/discussions/internal-crack-in-brand-new-samsung-curved-4k-tv/

That’s more for curve TVs right?

So far my 3 year old Samsung UHD TV is doing great without a hitch.

Having said that, anyone planning to get Samsung QLED 65Q7F? Got an offer that is pretty good so thought if have other bros wanna join in, can share lobang.

Cheers!

Last edited by chriscm1231; 06-01-2018 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: for info
chriscm1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.