Where do you trade in new TV sets?

Justicar

Master Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a Samsung Series 6000 UHD tv, and was given a free Samsung 32" TV for free. I was told Audio House allows trade in of unopened TV sets?

Besides Audio House, anyone can recommend any other shops?

Also, this redemption is from Samsung direct, collection at Letrain Redemption center. I would rather get a cheaper soundbar(promotion gift for smaller TV sets) however as I currently have no sound system set-up. Anyone knows if it's possible to trade down?

Thank you!

petetherock

Reaction score
Probably better to just try and sell it on forums like this or ebay..
But be realistic with your price.. good luck

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They only do trade in if the tv is purchase from them. Price is quite low anyway.

lookers

Master Member
Reaction score
Um....... by right the salesman will deduct about $250 from ur TV purchase price ma... Carousell ppl selling $280-300.. so really up to u haha. Wonders if it comes with 3 years warranty too?

arcana75

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will see alot of LG 43" 4K TVs on Carousell soon cuz of the LG G6 launch, with ST and SH giving "free" LG 43" 4K TV worth $1388. No info on the model but I bet is UH610T. If lucky then UH650T.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.