HTC 10

bluedubsBB

Reaction score
Nice. Going to replace mine at Mobile Works Repair in Tampines later. Hopefully it's all good too.

Edit: so i finally got mine changed. Mobile Works Repair doesnt have spare parts for HTC 10, but if you order your battery online he can replace for you for $35. Cheap and fast, 40 mins done alr.

Now my phone's battery feels brand new. No more random bootloops and insane battery drain

Bravo!!

I cancelled my trip down Mobile Hardware yesterday to go today. Guess what, 2 hours before I set off, the phone totally died, can't even charge. Thankfully, they managed to change the Boost I/C (as I was told by Simon) and the phone is back alive! Took 40mins & $40. Alas, I was away in SLS & they could not locate me if I want to proceed with the batt change. Not wanting to wait further, I'll bring back again.

Lucky no need to change phone haha!

bluedubsBB

Reaction score
Finally got the batt changed. When collected my phone, the shop charged up to 91%. Had my phone turned on screen, Waze & GPS for a good 25min, the power dropped from 80% - 66%. Although it has performed better than my original batt of 22 months, I'm not so sure new batt can last. Wonder if Oreo 8.0.0 is the real culprit??

*UPDATE* Mobile Hardware said 1st charge to be 4-5hrs. Will see if this work.

Last edited:

VanquishShadow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone use bluetooth headphones with this phone and experience intermittent stuttering?
i turned off Battery Optimization for Bluetooth, seems to be a bit better but still has the occasional stutter.

bluedubsBB

Reaction score
Finally got the batt changed. When collected my phone, the shop charged up to 91%. Had my phone turned on screen, Waze & GPS for a good 25min, the power dropped from 80% - 66%. Although it has performed better than my original batt of 22 months, I'm not so sure new batt can last. Wonder if Oreo 8.0.0 is the real culprit??

*UPDATE* Mobile Hardware said 1st charge to be 4-5hrs. Will see if this work.

CMI, spent $80 and still get less than 2 hour SoT. Got change like no change. The shop asked me to send back. Haiz.... waste time.

Last edited:

newgs01

Reaction score
CMI, spent $80 and still get less than 2 hour SoT. Got change like no change. The shop asked me to send back. Haiz.... waste time.

I changed my batt, SOT is about 4.5hr. My is TW version, I think there is already 2 updates since upgrade to oreo. The last one was last week.

I think there is something wrong with your battery.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I changed my batt, SOT is about 4.5hr. My is TW version, I think there is already 2 updates since upgrade to oreo. The last one was last week.

There's updates since Oreo update ? :s11:
Never got any on mine.

bluedubsBB

Reaction score

Yes I think so too.

Went down today, the shop says must take a few days to test if the battery is at fault. No point changing another battery if there's something else that's the problem. Not wanting to leave my phone there for a few days, plus the possibility to pay more for 'other problems', I decided to leave with it. Wonder what 'other problems' might cause battery to run down so quickly. Just suay.......

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.