HTC 10

wyjswmw

Reaction score
will most probably skip this phone......again battery is user NON-replaceable

Singapore will only be having the HTC 10 Lifestyle variant, which has a SD652 processor
Hi troll, this is the HTC hater.. I saw you posting some hate comments on HTC in GSMarena etc.
HTC10 Lifestyle for Singapore market? Where did you even get the source from when HTC Singapore official website listed it as SD820.
Go and troll more and hug your Samsung S7 with its mono tune single soft bottom speaker that can barely heard anything in a pasar malam environment.

haoKRR

Reaction score
i think it will reach us next month, by our local telcos.
May by slightly faster if from other phone shop

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi troll, this is the HTC hater.. I saw you posting some hate comments on HTC in GSMarena etc.
HTC10 Lifestyle for Singapore market? Where did you even get the source from when HTC Singapore official website listed it as SD820.
Go and troll more and hug your Samsung S7 with its mono tune single soft bottom speaker that can barely heard anything in a pasar malam environment.
:s22:
k2k4uLDl.jpg

Sent from my Rice phone using GAGT

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think they want to make full use of the screen estate, though i prefer on-screen like the nexuses and m8,m9..
Actually I don't think so, when the One A9 is launched many people complaint on the redundancy of OSK when HTC can have just the capacitive keys for the Back and Recent Apps, along with the home button.
Maybe this is why HTC abandoned OSK on HTC 10 for capacitive keys instead~

Sent from my Rice phone using GAGT

Wessleh

Reaction score
Previously thought HTC screwed up again, as in my earlier post. But well, I was wrong. Hello once again, HTC. This will be my next phone.

No more black bars, still stereo speakers, and no onscreen buttons. Apparently, the "compelling" experience is really true. Hooray!

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
IMO, it makes more sense to have capacitive buttons/keys if there is a home button/FP in front so not to "waste" screen real estate, since there is already a "bar" to place a button/FP, hence better make use of it to the fullest, otherwise, on-screen buttons/keys are preferable.

Crexzz

Master Member
Reaction score
IMO, it makes more sense to have capacitive buttons/keys if there is a home button/FP in front so not to "waste" screen real estate, since there is already a "bar" to place a button/FP, hence better make use of it to the fullest, otherwise, on-screen buttons/keys are preferable.

ermmm u didnt know that the "bar" hides itself during full screen application?

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
ermmm u didnt know that the "bar" hides itself during full screen application?

You misunderstood. The "bar" I mentioned was the row where the button/FP is placed. Not the on-screen nav bar. And yes, I use N6P so I know that the on-screen nav bar can hide itself.

klho001

Reaction score
I'm probably in the minority but I like the US only silver back and black front! But that set wont have the 4G+ LTE freq :(

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm probably in the minority but I like the US only silver back and black front! But that set wont have the 4G+ LTE freq :(

You're not the only one. I prefer the Silver with Black front. Not a fan of white front at all. If the SG version is the white front, then i'll just get carbon black (whack dbrand skin over it), or the red if it's available in SG at launch.

klho001

Reaction score
You're not the only one. I prefer the Silver with Black front. Not a fan of white front at all. If the SG version is the white front, then i'll just get carbon black (whack dbrand skin over it), or the red if it's available in SG at launch.

haha good to see you around. Been reading that the black back "feels different from the other 2" and is a fingerprint magnet. Yeah I dont like the white front either, all the lines/circles etc...

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I prefer capacitive buttons as well. I'm Glad that HTC decided to change it. Although the phone design is not as bold as what LG did, I still like it. At least no removable parts. Now only waiting for more camera dog fights comparison. If the camera is on par or even better than S7, I'm sold.

http://bgr.com/2016/04/13/htc-10-camera-samples/

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very sad that they use physical and capacitive buttons

the same reason why i dont buy samsung :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.