HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HTC Care Service Centre

Like Tree4Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #46

well last year when my diamond died, i went to look for them. took them 2 days to get it repaired.

well their cust. service not bad wad ...
annelow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #47

mind sd card bundled oso cant read bo pian sent to sandisk 1 to 1 exchange
tony_l76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #48

i went sis building to service my tytn II they did not install my camera button properly lucky i was not far when discover the problem. so guy better check b4 leaving.
Old 19-05-2009, 07:33 PM   #49

Disappointed

just to correct, taken from dopod website:

Singapore Service Centre
SiS Technologies Pte Ltd (Singapore)
4, Leng Kee Road
#02-08 SiS Building
Singapore 159088
Tel: +65 64739898
Fax: +65 64734512 / +65 64721297
Opening hours: 1. Service Date: Monday to Saturday (not included public holiday)
2. Service hour: 9:00 AM to 5:00PM (Monday to Friday)
3. Service hour: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturday

Customer Service Hotline
Customer service enquiry - 1800 2387788
Dear valuable customer, kindly note that with effect from 1st June, our hotline service will change as following:
1. Service Date: Monday – Friday (not included public holiday)
2. Service hour: 9:00 AM – 7:00PM

Call centre is for software issue while SIS centre is for hardware repair, both are different companies.

Dun wan bros here to keep calling the call centre (1800 2387788) and couldn't get through. waste time(what i experience )
Hi,

Apparently come to my knowledge now that this call centre (1800 2387788) is routed to Taiwan.

My case was closed abruptly pending a reply from their Singapore manager to respond to my complain and query. And yet they have the cheek to send me a customer service excellence feedback expecting to grade them.
They said my phone of less than one year mainboard is faulty according to a sticker in the battery compartment. "Technician quoted $636.70 for mainboard replacement". All I got was a picture taken frm Singapore and email reply from a technician and customer service agent from Taiwan. Being a tech, do you not have to physically check and test to confirm?

Pls anyone who owns a HTC pls check the colour of the sticker to see if it is pink.
For all you know it was already pink when you purchased and no one told you to check.
Poor product with poor customer service and care.
I WILL NOT touch HTC ever. New buyers pls rethink your choice......

Zongling I share your sentiments.
samsarae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 10:21 PM   #50

agree the after sale support is no gd. And lag produxct knowledge
Old 08-06-2009, 01:51 AM   #51

oh god, is htc service that bad? goodness.. i wanted to purchase my first htc diamond 2 and i read through all these horrifying comments... now im having 2nd thoughts.
initialbeaute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #52
Master Member

went down ystd to repair my TD2.. reach there ard 235..
zzzz the staff say next come come b4 215.. last number liao..
wtf e web clearly state 3pm.. zzzz
anyway waited for all e number holder cust to clear then my turn..
while my turn e staff chatting among themself..
i quote "wow so hot.. think they off the aircon. aiyo no aircon no OT pay" then she look at me..
i was really wtf..

but then.. they provide delivery services for repair fone.. tat is gd imho...
Old 21-06-2009, 04:44 PM   #53

buying a phone is really a heng sueh business...hai...
service ctr also no guaruntee will have e kinda service one expects...
my phone coming next tuesday thru online purchase...
anyone have same experience can share if they let you check the phone at all or just drop off...
kinda thinking it'll just be a delivery man from outsourced company tat doesn't know a poop about the phone. if anything will have to go down to singtel shop or HTC service centre...
damn this online shop "exclusive" purchase... majiam forcing consumers to take suspicious batch of phones tat we can't check.
scary...too many horror stories liao.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #54
Supremacy Member

BAD SERivce! from HTC!
tlkchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #55
High Supremacy Member

BAD SERivce! from HTC!
You know, digging up old threads just to state your displeasure only makes it more plain what a tool you are.
WTS : Xperia Tablet S and Nexus 7 3G 2012
kennyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 04:38 PM   #56

Angry

You know, digging up old threads just to state your displeasure only makes it more plain what a tool you are.
I agree with tlkchew. And there's nothing wrong digging up an 'sticky' old thread to re-discuss.

My HTC diamond 2 just pass the warranty date recently and the ear speaker failed. Called their toll-free for their free collect and deliver service. Man came another day to my office to collect phone after forgetting 1st appt. Told me since no more warranty, $30+ fee is charged to "evaluate" my phone.

You mean I should pay HTC $30 just to hear from them what they think is my phone's problem? For $30, I'd blanjah 30 brothers here a small cup of kopi-o at nearby coffee shop and still have change back.

Fyi, SingTel gave me a free nokia 5800 for my office adsl line re-contract. with that quickoffice and that ovi map thingy loaded. Comes with free 8gb too. Comparing package inclusive, HTC came with no microsd nor free gps s/w.

Last HTC product I will procure for my office and staff.
glenyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #57
High Supremacy Member

I agree with tlkchew. And there's nothing wrong digging up an 'sticky' old thread to re-discuss.

My HTC diamond 2 just pass the warranty date recently and the ear speaker failed. Called their toll-free for their free collect and deliver service. Man came another day to my office to collect phone after forgetting 1st appt. Told me since no more warranty, $30+ fee is charged to "evaluate" my phone.

You mean I should pay HTC $30 just to hear from them what they think is my phone's problem? For $30, I'd blanjah 30 brothers here a small cup of kopi-o at nearby coffee shop and still have change back.

Fyi, SingTel gave me a free nokia 5800 for my office adsl line re-contract. with that quickoffice and that ovi map thingy loaded. Comes with free 8gb too. Comparing package inclusive, HTC came with no microsd nor free gps s/w.

Last HTC product I will procure for my office and staff.
And have you read his posts? You know why he said that?

You try bringing that Nokia 5800 to NCC for any repairs and then you know what is called hell.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:33 PM   #58

Smile CS Stories

Was thinking to buy HTC Desire, and thought i check out how HTC after sales service is. Now thinking again...

Anyone has other recent experience to share?
Old 02-10-2010, 10:58 PM   #59
High Supremacy Member

Was thinking to buy HTC Desire, and thought i check out how HTC after sales service is. Now thinking again...

Anyone has other recent experience to share?
try finding one csc from any phone manufacturer that doesn't have a horror story....
Old 20-01-2011, 04:35 PM   #60
Senior Moderator

First post updated.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.