HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HTC Chinese input discussion thread

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-08-2009, 01:47 PM   #46

Don't mind I stick your thread arh?

ZTA4 Chinese Input Try this software if you don't like CE Star.
Hi,

My ce-star was expired, it promp me to register and I just click no everytime, now it uninstall from my torch 3g by itself ( I don't know when it uninstall) and I can't read any chinese characters in my hp, I can't find my install cd now and trying to install another chinese program at the present, the website A4user.com got many program and I can't find it for htc torch 3g, which one is the program for my phone ? is it the following :
Dopod 838 Qwerty键盘A4输入法第一版v2.0.1 and go for the upgrade ?
pclum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #47

anyone has chinese software for TD2 win mobile6.5 that works like CE star? able to recognize chinese character written by transcriber? I dun really like typing HYPY
ngjunqi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #48

My touch 3G can show chinese character, but when I connect to my pc, I use file explorer to transfer the song I d/l from internet but I can only see the chinese song of my hand phone shown in the file explorer are ???.mp3 or ??????.mp3 so I can't transfer although in my pc folder shown the chinese characters. My hand phone is working alright and I can see all the chinese characters. So what can be goes wrong ?
pclum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:17 AM   #49
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi,

My ce-star was expired, it promp me to register and I just click no everytime, now it uninstall from my torch 3g by itself ( I don't know when it uninstall) and I can't read any chinese characters in my hp, I can't find my install cd now and trying to install another chinese program at the present, the website A4user.com got many program and I can't find it for htc torch 3g, which one is the program for my phone ? is it the following :
Dopod 838 Qwerty键盘A4输入法第一版v2.0.1 and go for the upgrade ?
Yes .... I have tried CE-Star before .... but after I tried ZTA4 .... I never look back.

For this ... there is 2 part ..

- Software / fonts that allow you to read chinese
For HD ... I have tried .. Droid fonts works
For HD2 ... don't know.

- Software that allow / determine how you can input
ZTA4 .... very good.

Now on HD2 ... best is the stock SIP ....
Old 24-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #50

Does the Singapore HD2 come with HTC's keyboard for inputting CHS characters or do you still need a 3rd party app like CE Star?

I have only used the WWE version of the phone and can't find good information about the Singapore SKU (like the operating system and language input/display options).

thanks
-d
bregel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #51

Just got my HD2.

It comes default with chinese input option... even handwriting recognition as well!

Works seamlessly and hassle-free
Old 28-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #52

Just got my HD2.

It comes default with chinese input option... even handwriting recognition as well!

Works seamlessly and hassle-free
Do you install any software ?
fionzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #53

The chinese input is integrated within the messenging system, juz touch the arrow @ the center bottom button on the messenging keyboard, u will see the text input settings menu. U can choose pinyin, stroke, handwriting & qwerty settings from there.
Bolivar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #54

hi recently i've bought a htc snap, upgraded it to wm6.5, there isnt any chinese input option apart from this default application, the tedious thing is i got to restart my phone everytime to type in chinese, is there any suitable program out there that allows me to switch between english and chinese input while typing?

i've tried the zta4 but it doesnt seem to work on snap, it screwed up my input actually =\
redchallenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #55
Master Member

here is something new from xda..

http://ip208-100-42-21.static.xda-de...d.php?t=700311
fi3ry_icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 01:59 PM   #56

Anyone have the CE star but never use de?
Cause I just try to install my CE star but they say me serial number is being used by other email address le.

https://www.samplestore.com/r/119275
Vismark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #57

rooted HTC Hero unable to input chinese

I've rooted my HTC with VillianROM 1.7. It has HTC IME Mod. This IME is supposed to be able to enter chinese characters. I've tried it before, and it was possible to enter pinyin characters and recognize chinese handwriting.

After installation of various software, I've tried to enter Chinese characters and I find that the option for Chinese was no longer there. I've chosen the HTC IME keyboard, but unable to find the Chinese language option. So I can't even use it to enter PinYin, let alone recognize chinese handwriting.
Can someone help on this ? is there an option that I've to enable first ?

I'm now using Google Pinyin IME. However, this does not do chinese character recognition.
bluedubsBB likes this.
cimman305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 04:50 PM   #58

Should be same as other languages,you have to instal chinese language before use..
debreall is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.