HTC One M9/Hima thread

Mike_Lim

Reaction score

Mike_Lim

Reaction score
dunno under NDA or not, if yes, GG...

The reviewer uploaded to YouTube, preparing for NDA embargo to be lifted.
He forgot to set the video to private.
Someone noticed it, downloaded the video, uploaded to Dropbox and informed everyone in XDA Developers forum......

aka "leaK" :s22:

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
07fb014d-910f-447f-9a66-1fced1418f4a1961864074.jpg

a0969df8-c9d6-4d8f-ac1c-2f97599d3f07-228513815.jpg

Sent from ME using GAGT

Last edited:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. The ST Digital Life Reporter dunno what will happened to him sia...

If you stop seeing his name on articles in the future, you'll know what happen. But I'm thinking more along the lines of a slap on the wrist. I would hate for him to lose his job because of this mistake. Now that he has made the mistake once, he would probably be extra careful whenever he is going to upload another video in the future. So in fact he's a safer bet if they want to avoid a similar incident again?

:vijayadmin:

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the M8 has a stellar design so it's okay even if the M9 looks exactly the same lol...

but that 2-toned silver and gold ugh... so ugly. I hope there's a black front/back with gold borders. that'd be very very nice

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The SPH guy may not get to see another HTC phone again lol...

Mike_Lim

Reaction score
the M8 has a stellar design so it's okay even if the M9 looks exactly the same lol...

With a similar design to M8, it means that cases, screen protectors and tempered glass are more readily available this time. We may even get to re-use our extra M8 SP and tempered glass. :s13:

but that 2-toned silver and gold ugh... so ugly. I hope there's a black front/back with gold borders. that'd be very very nice

The 2-toned setup is probably to improve grip. M8 can be slippery since it is all curvy metal.

Guess there is a gunmetal color option just like M8.
Or you can consider this
m9_uh_title_gunmetal.jpg

Spigen HTC One M9 Ultra Hybrid

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.