The HTC One X - World's first Quad Beast

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I will try my best to stay unrooted for Htc One X even though I want to have ad block feature and this requires root...

savage

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm also thinking of rooting liao... the bloatapp is A LOT! I see all the Thai apps and all the singtel apps and all kinds of crap...

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@ Kel

i'm holding off for that too also to monitor any hardware problems before i break LOSE from dumbness! lol...

savage

Master Member
Reaction score
I think I will try my best to stay unrooted for Htc One X even though I want to have ad block feature and this requires root...
wahhh... don't block ads la... Those developers who give you their app for free depends on Ads to make money. You block it, they get nothing.

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

block feature is double edged too, as it does stop the app from wasting your resources trying to fetch data lol...:s22:

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wahhh... don't block ads la... Those developers who give you their app for free depends on Ads to make money. You block it, they get nothing.

really? view then got money already? it's not only when u click the ad then they earn money?

bardsley

Reaction score
If I turn auto-sync off, will that mean all push emails and notifications will be disabled? Just wondering.

savage

Master Member
Reaction score
really? view then got money already? it's not only when u click the ad then they earn money?
both actually... Coz if you can't see it, you can't click it.

But from what I know, if got enough views, got some payout... don't remember

shadowlezz

Master Member
Reaction score
What launcher are u guys using ah? Go launcher gt the stupid 3dots at the btm of dock. Apex launcher needs root to add widget and nova launcher need $5 to get gesture support.

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
block feature is double edged too, as it does stop the app from wasting your resources trying to fetch data lol...:s22:

There was a report saying that ads cause battery drain more than the app itself...

Dun worry lah. There are more non rooter than rooters... So does not affect much...

No click, no eyeball, no money earned...

igarashi

Reaction score
anyone know any gd app that monitor data usage ??
I'm on SH, previously on ST there an app (BBROM) that can check the data usage. Wonder if there's any for SH ??

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Browser reload that 1 depends how agressive android wants to free the ram.

What i am saying that if you are on 2g network, only voice will work. 3g or h network allows voice + data...
Data work on 2G. GPRS speed

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.