Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The HTC One X - World's first Quad Beast

Like Tree629Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #1501
Arch-Supremacy Member

If you think Note or 4S battery life is much better the the One X! Think Again! Not necessarily in real life usage lor!
I had iPhone 4, sgs2 and note... one x is the worst of in batt life... Standby is great. But once screen on, batt drain like hell... Also it not as smooth as the other 3 I mention atm... I'm using ROMeOS Rom with some tweaks to enchance performance lisp... But I'm pretty sure those issue will be iron out in time to come. I believe the real problem is how the is handle the 4 cores and the radio/modem version. Regarding the screen, the black level is quite a step back from.iPhone 4 ips LCD..
theory_87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:06 PM   #1502
Supremacy Member

skyy, I was able to do that without rooting with widgetsoid. I'm so happy now. thanks to citiguy!
ExK, how did you managed to do that?
Citiguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #1503
Arch-Supremacy Member

ok.. understood-ed!!

since we are on the topic of charging... can i ask something?

i came from a HD2 and have the hd2 original charger with me.. my brother has a chacha so i have a chacha charger at home too..

i checked these 2 chargers.. the output is rated at 1A, same as the one x charger.. so i tried to use them instead to see if i can put one in my bag and leave the other plugged into the main socket..

turns out both the hd2 charger and chacha charger cannot be used to charge the one x..

it phone will light up for a while (the red charging LED).. then after a while it will switch off..

anyone else got this same problem?
No problem. Using the changer I had from HTC diamond
Old 08-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #1504
Arch-Supremacy Member

Something like this?

HTC PO S650 Slip Pouch for HTC One X
This one fit is lose... Peeps is xda is complaining
Old 08-04-2012, 06:16 PM   #1505
Arch-Supremacy Member

This should be too big for one x too... Waiting for the xda guy to review
Old 08-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #1506
Arch-Supremacy Member

Oh... With string ah? Got somebody posted saying the Moshi pouch fits the One X nicely
No. It don't I have that. The moshi ipouch is too wide and a little short for one x
Old 08-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #1507
Supremacy Member

skyy, I was able to do that without rooting with widgetsoid. I'm so happy now. thanks to citiguy!
I just tried it n u're right, widgetsoid can add the whole widget to the notification pull down. it's not really what I imagined it to be because I was thinking of how CM7 n AOKP did it but hey, it's still a good workaround till a dev actually incorporates the notification toggles officially.
ExK likes this.
Skyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #1508
Supremacy Member

Regarding the screen, the black level is quite a step back from.iPhone 4 ips LCD..
can post some pics? use the exact same pic n put max brightness on both phones n take a pic of both of them
Skyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #1509
Supremacy Member

Don't worry... It won't roll out if you didn't give the command "HTC One X, Roll out!"
Hahaha! I didn't know HTC one X so smart one ahh...
a130572 likes this.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #1510

Just sent my phone to the service center yesterday. Speaker just died while listening to music. Service center tells me "Will have to charge if hardware is damaged"!! Asked for a replacement, says can't. Bad bad experience.
So they will charge if you repair too?? What nonsense is this?! They are being unreasonable if that is the case
whencatsruletheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #1511

So they will charge if you repair too?? What nonsense is this?! They are being unreasonable if that is the case
sorry if i sound rude

i think what the service center means is that if they find our hardware was damaged by the user instead of e.g. it came with the defect then they have the rights to charge you.
lawryyxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #1512
ExK
Arch-Supremacy Member

ExK, how did you managed to do that?
I installed widgetsoid, setup a widget pane, go to 'advanced', and then click 'notification'.

try it!

and the new notification pane looks something like this:

ExK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #1513

sorry if i sound rude

i think what the service center means is that if they find our hardware was damaged by the user instead of e.g. it came with the defect then they have the rights to charge you.
WAHH PHEWW. SCARE ME HAHAHHA. Ok my bad for getting the wrong idea.

No la not rude. Haha
whencatsruletheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #1514
Master Member

Saw this transparent case on xda forum.

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Anyone know where else can i get it?
athenodorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #1515

I had iPhone 4, sgs2 and note... one x is the worst of in batt life... Standby is great. But once screen on, batt drain like hell... Also it not as smooth as the other 3 I mention atm... I'm using ROMeOS Rom with some tweaks to enchance performance lisp... But I'm pretty sure those issue will be iron out in time to come. I believe the real problem is how the is handle the 4 cores and the radio/modem version. Regarding the screen, the black level is quite a step back from.iPhone 4 ips LCD..
hey bro try out android revolution HD yet?

im using that now and i find it so much smoother and like you i had and Iphone 4, SGS2 , Note, XPERIA S and now HTC One X.

in terms of battery the Note wins hands down la but coming in second for me is the HoX.
Chevalier is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.