The HTC One X - World's first Quad Beast

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why i use youtube apps to watch youtube videos , the video gan pua not clear at all lorhs ><

Because you gan pui never set it to "HQ" over the 3G in the Youtube's setting...

2012-06-01_20-41-36.png

Last edited:

sotaikun

Reaction score
Well, side kick a bit. I did play with sgs3 extensively for 2 days.

My conclusion is that its a fast phone, faster than hox, but the overall user experience is that hox is still wins hands down. Sense ui is still the best and the design of handset is unbeatable too.

As for battery life, both handsets are almost equally good or bad.

How fast do you want a phone to be? For me, that split mini seconds faster does not really make any significant difference in daily usage. I'm keeping my hox for sure :)

Any idea how's the camera compare between the 2?

rubber33

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone kernel to recommend?? Using franco r8.. Kinda battery drinker... Any other recommendations?

RedDevil4Life

Reaction score
But tired faux with arhd. Prefer franco with it.. Thinking to try entirety but heard battery drinker also

there are talks that stock kernel for now remains the best. and although all One Xs houses T3, different chipsets react differently to the kernels. so, it's about finding the right one.

don't know whether true or not. haha.

tatsit

Honorary Member
Reaction score
stock kernel doesnt have the governor to play with right?

btw, is it alright to download gapps and flash it? because i hate sense, removed it. now i lack of certain apps like calender and FM radio.

EDIT: Nvm, i found the calendar

Last edited:

jermx9

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone kernel to recommend?? Using franco r8.. Kinda battery drinker... Any other recommendations?

why not consider switching to another ROM? Sense is a battery killer too! Especially rosie.. so if you want perhaps try cm9 rom. much better battery life.

jermx9

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
stock kernel doesnt have the governor to play with right?

btw, is it alright to download gapps and flash it? because i hate sense, removed it. now i lack of certain apps like calender and FM radio.

EDIT: Nvm, i found the calendar

stock kernel have ondemand, interactive and performance. most prob need root for changes to stick.

tatsit

Honorary Member
Reaction score
why not consider switching to another ROM? Sense is a battery killer too! Especially rosie.. so if you want perhaps try cm9 rom. much better battery life.
are u using nightly builds?

blastx

Reaction score
Use flash in browser to play will be clearest. But need to select 720p for best quality.

Don't have to. Now when using the YouTube app and when you're connected to wifi, they will automatically play HD! Super clear!

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally htcdev emailed me my bootloader code yay! Btw charmander rom is good right? What's with the kernel thing? Custom rom is not kernel?

rubber33

Master Member
Reaction score

CM9 like still in beta mode leh.. like not stable....

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw recommend u guys to play this game called Dark Meadows. it's a Nividia Tegra 3 game, which means only our One X can handle its power :D

damn shiok; nice graphics, cool gameplay... but batt draining & make screen hot la

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.