HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Son of a gun, the HTC Desire HD m-m-megathread! - Part 2

Like Tree3Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2011, 11:23 PM   #931

Good luck, let's see if my theory's right about stock > third party.
+1 also. hahah
lewis_wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 11:26 PM   #932

They said the have a OC im not sure but i think there's no lag if not just go download setcpu, cos i setcpu i autodect 1.22ghz le
Don't need to download the setCPU to find it out lah.... It is running at 1.22 GHz by default... clearly none of you read the first page of Mike's xda-developers thread post carefully that explain this. Look at the URL below for more details:-

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=34279
Old 21-06-2011, 11:28 PM   #933

actually i find 5.1.10 quite fast, never really felt it before (maybe i m not observant enuf)
Yeah, I felt the same way as well. May be because it is a daemon instead of a software regulate the CPU. Daemon is running as a process, thus it is more efficient and less bloated in managing the CPU speed.
Old 21-06-2011, 11:30 PM   #934
Supremacy Member

Hahaha even though it doesn't explode, don't think the battery life will be that much better than the original battery.
but the problem is...after it hit below 40%, i am trying so damn hard to drain it to 0 so that i can do a full charge overnight.

been playing angry birds for 30mins, only managed to drain to 30%. grr. hahahaha
victorlht88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 11:31 PM   #935

My phone is getting from bad to worse after update to 2.3.3. Feels like my phone is like a batt monster now, drain like nobody business.

Any news on 2.3.4? If it's not coming any sooner, I shall join the dark side. Haha!!! Is cyanogenmod 7 stable now? Or any other recommendation?
May be due to the common issue of the battery stats. It may take up to 2 weeks to stabilize the battery. rooted phone will get the battery regulated faster since we can wipe the battery stats a well as optimized ROM.
Old 21-06-2011, 11:32 PM   #936

but the problem is...after it hit below 40%, i am trying so damn hard to drain it to 0 so that i can do a full charge overnight.

been playing angry birds for 30mins, only managed to drain to 30%. grr. hahahaha
Oh really... sound like a good sign though. Can't wait for your review.
Old 21-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #937

Just join the dark side we can offer you a good position if u wan stable ones get either Leedroid or Android Rev. Android rev u have to install the mods cos the rom is stock de wif OC. Leedroid has mods packed in it but the noisy start up screen might annoy you but u can edit it out if u noe how to do it.I think Android rev is better(BTW i tot 2.3.3 cannot root?)becos of the speed i think but i like Leedroid's sound boost for the speakers and earpieces so depends lar both battery consumption during sleep mode is little
hahahah You are damm right. He will have a hard time to get it root... since there is no solution yet.
Old 21-06-2011, 11:35 PM   #938

cannot find in the market
Is this the one that you are looking for?

https://market.android.com/details?i...wral.osmonitor
Old 21-06-2011, 11:41 PM   #939
Supremacy Member

Oh really... sound like a good sign though. Can't wait for your review.
i am still trying to drain it grr!

but batteries need probably a few full cycles to achieve optimal performance (well thats of course this andida has an optimal level in the first place).
Old 21-06-2011, 11:42 PM   #940

I just upgraded to the official ginger bread update, now there seems to be a problem with my GPS it takes forever to locate my location. i.e I am using Papago X5 the GPS kept flshing with a question mark and shows my location at KL when I am in sg, using HTC navigation , GPS also keep flashing waiting for GPS.

I like to ask how do I turn on the AGPS to download the GPS data?
S750WP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 11:42 PM   #941

hahahah You are damm right. He will have a hard time to get it root... since there is no solution yet.
Hanging in the mid air lor.Haha!!
Lance_ET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 11:43 PM   #942

How do I turn on the AGPS for DHD?
S750WP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 11:45 PM   #943

Just join the dark side we can offer you a good position if u wan stable ones get either Leedroid or Android Rev. Android rev u have to install the mods cos the rom is stock de wif OC. Leedroid has mods packed in it but the noisy start up screen might annoy you but u can edit it out if u noe how to do it.I think Android rev is better(BTW i tot 2.3.3 cannot root?)becos of the speed i think but i like Leedroid's sound boost for the speakers and earpieces so depends lar both battery consumption during sleep mode is little
I miss my previous rom, cyangenmod 6.0. =( Way faster than this stupid stock.
Old 21-06-2011, 11:49 PM   #944
Supremacy Member

Hanging in the mid air lor.Haha!!
I miss my previous rom, cyangenmod 6.0. =( Way faster than this stupid stock.
man sucks to be not able to root.

over at sensation side, seems like theres hope of s-off already.
Old 21-06-2011, 11:51 PM   #945

man sucks to be not able to root.

over at sensation side, seems like theres hope of s-off already.
I have to wait for people to find a way to downgrade.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.