Huawei Mate 9

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you all remove the screen protector then apply TG or put the tg ontop of the screen protector?

my TG seems abit rough... play Mobile Legends can feel thumb pain lol.

Mine is tg on top of the default sp.

Norman Chan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like to check for Mate 9 when you surf the internet and when you enlarge the page , does the Mate 9 auto adjust the webpage to fill up the page or you need to scroll to the left or right to see the missing content due to the enlargement?

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
Like to check for Mate 9 when you surf the internet and when you enlarge the page , does the Mate 9 auto adjust the webpage to fill up the page or you need to scroll to the left or right to see the missing content due to the enlargement?

Depends on the webpage

lwandyh

Reaction score
Hi will ur mate 9 media volume auto reset the volume to default whenever SMS received? My keep reset even if I adjust to my volume.

lwandyh

Reaction score
Wat I mean is my media volume will set to middle bar, then when SMS come, my media volume will auto reset by default. Frustrating..

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Which phone/browser do that?

jOLiN3

Reaction score
Hello,

Which app are you all using for dual whats app receiving on dual sim?

molecule

Reaction score

Depends on how the webpage was coded. Also depends which browser u use to resolve the webpage code. Not phone dependent.

JT2008

Reaction score

Lightning and Dolphin browsers support text reflow.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any delay in receiving message when using the twin apps?

I use the app twin function. When I first bought my phone in Jan (I think), activating the app causes no incoming of messages on both WhatsApp.

Now, I'm B172 (sorry, correction,latest firmware) and I've been using app twin for about 3 weeks, no such issue now.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.