Huawei Mate 9

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
waiting for up coming service day need to replace my mate 9 battery :D

any idea what the cost?

this is the superb screen size phone

I believe it’s still $198/- coz they say need to change the display screen as well.... battery is embedded with the display screen.

I went to one shop at Jurong West Ave 1 ... changed the battery for $25/- without changing the display screen about 9 months ago.

Last edited:

Justahelpdesk

Reaction score
This phone is at least 2 years old since 2016 but still functions as smooth as day 1, amazing!

Battery life still good enough for a day.

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is approximately 2 years 3 months. Thanks to the battery change in the mid of this year, it still feels like a new handphone.

However, this year's update to Android Pie should be its last OS update. End of next year then I will change to another phone.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is approximately 2 years 3 months. Thanks to the battery change in the mid of this year, it still feels like a new handphone.

However, this year's update to Android Pie should be its last OS update. End of next year then I will change to another phone.

Hoping for Huawei to surprise us.

Justahelpdesk

Reaction score

I didn't switch to other mate or p series cause mate 9 is the one that supports the micro sd card.

I've a 512gb card on it and it's smooth like butter.

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have just received an update and it seems that Huawei is going to use the advertisement model similar to Xiaomi to bring in extra revenue.

There is no way do disable the advertisements. So we will be seeing advertisements on our Huawei handphone very soon.

I don't mind if this helps to lower the price of Huawei phones.

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have just received an update and it seems that Huawei is going to use the advertisement model similar to Xiaomi to bring in extra revenue.

There is no way do disable the advertisements. So we will be seeing advertisements on our Huawei handphone very soon.

Can i know what's the fw version now?

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Fake news? Do you have the pic?

siduki

Banned
Reaction score
ads on EMUI soon?

Huawei-Ads-8.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.