Huawei P10 | P10 Plus

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
problem ppl complain here mostly p10
p10+ so far flawless imo

Apart from obvious size difference:
P10+ is using 2k screen Vs FHD on p10
P10 has better battery life even tho it has smaller battery mainly because of the 2k screen are more taxing
Slight camera difference between the 2 phone but nothing to write home abt

ap6724X

Reaction score
Cannot detect my phone in PC

My Huawei P10 Plus cannot be detected on the PC using USB cable. Anyone can help ...

ap6724X

Reaction score
My Huawei P10 Plus cannot be detected on the PC using USB cable. Anyone can help ...
Finally its solve .... if you have this problem please use the usb cable that comes with the charger provided in the package. Do not use some other cable from other phone cause it may not be compatible.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw carrier aggregation, is that not volte?

Not the same thing ah. VOLTE is just Voice Over LTE, so making calls over LTE. Carrier aggregation is like 4G+, combining/aggregating more than one network bands to get faster network speeds. :D

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
Not the same thing ah. VOLTE is just Voice Over LTE, so making calls over LTE. Carrier aggregation is like 4G+, combining/aggregating more than one network bands to get faster network speeds. :D

So say making call but still able to surf the web is volte? Some phones can't call and use data at the same time

CPU-zilla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
So say making call but still able to surf the web is volte? Some phones can't call and use data at the same time

I don't see why not.

Phones that can't call and use data at the same time are probably limited by software, not the technology itself.

VoLTE is just an extension into using LTE to make voice calls. With the removal of 2G, you'll need other ways of transporting calls and this is one way. The good part of it is that VoLTE will probably give you better voice quality because it's digital, and more bandwidth given to audio. But VoLTE is not going to consume your data, so don't worry.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.