Huawei P9 - Change the way you see the world. #OO

moonSymph

Reaction score
Actually I also prefer round fingerprint sensor.. Looks nicer.. Actually in some of the leak it was shown using round fingerprint sensor.. Not sure why they suddenly change to square =(
looks great. just prefer the round finger sensor of the mate 8 over the square. but never mind that. if price is right, it'll be my buy. design is great for 2 things: thin bezel, no physical frontal buttons. The other 2 big brands are getting uglier day by day.

MichaelTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's right, there are some versions floating about the net with round sensor and some with square sensor. The Mate 8 has a round sensor, and I think the P9 might just follow that. Just 2 more days then we know ....

chickenmedium

Reaction score

antdroid

Reaction score
Actually I also prefer round fingerprint sensor.. Looks nicer.. Actually in some of the leak it was shown using round fingerprint sensor.. Not sure why they suddenly change to square =(

I prefer square no idea why hahaha

johnsonheng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard the benchmark performance is quite poor as compare to other flagship model

moonSymph

Reaction score
Hmm must see actual review than we know.. Anyway if benchmark in the graphic department likelihood Kirin benchmark score may not be as impressive as other.. Since Kirin opt for Mali 4core instead of 12core in some other model.. But practically wise real world performance probably not noticeable and also lesser core mean lesser power needed which means battery will last longer before needing to charge..

Depending on user but I find that battery life more important for me as I travel 1hr+ to work and I'm an active mobile gamer so to me battery life > benchmark score high but run out of juice fast..

Heard the benchmark performance is quite poor as compare to other flagship model

JJJ010101

Reaction score
Ok la.. Benchmark not everything. Certainly not the only deciding factor to buy a phone, haha

moonSymph

Reaction score
unlock bootloader shouldnt be a problem bah.. like for eg mate 8 we can actually request to unlock bootloader via huawei web..

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. not bad. Looks better than G5.. Only the software is a deal breaker like an ios clone.. :o

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok la.. Benchmark not everything. Certainly not the only deciding factor to buy a phone, haha

Price is my deciding factor for this phone. I will not be paying so much for a China brand smartphone. Haha...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.