Huawei P9 - Change the way you see the world. #OO

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

moonSymph

Reaction score
Maybe you can feedback to their service centre management? I don't have any bad experience with then wo.. Anyway now for new huawei phone model got the hicare thingy which their guys will come collect phone repair and then delivery back to you.. No need to go service centre liao lol their service upgraded..

wun buy it,
the service centre suck to the core.

send in my p8 for servicing, upon checking, they say i damage my sim card pin inside. as i have change my sim card to other sim card to many time.

and the repair bill for p8 is around 3xx dollars
and they insist it my fault.

i told them i was using multi sim and for that i dun need to change my sim card often as i have spare sim card with same number,
and still they insist i damage it.

dulan with them , i take our my spare sim and put it in and it works.
it turns our that their sim card slot in the phone is not sensitive. hence cannot detect certain type of sim...

but the staff keep insisting that i damage the phone..

after that i boycot their phones.

Last edited:

johnsonheng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can feedback to their service centre management? I don't have any bad experience with then wo.. Anyway now for new huawei phone model got the hicare thingy which their guys will come collect phone repair and then delivery back to you.. No need to go service centre liao lol their service upgraded..

It okay, I could have complain to their staff last time.

Last edited:

MichaelTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huawei_Berlin_1.0.jpg

Here's how the dual camera system works.

The two cameras capture a photo simultaneously, and then the P9 uses the strengths from both to create a single image that's better than either could make on its own. The color camera is critical for producing the standard color photo that everyone wants. But by combining its color information with the richer detail and sharpness of the monochrome image, you get a result that, theoretically, looks a lot better than a single camera of its size and quality should be able to produce.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/6/11377202/huawei-p9-dual-camera-system-how-it-works

Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT

Last edited:

MichaelTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
p9p_gold_holding_back_top.jpg

Here, it's the Leica partnership that steals the show, adding a lot of quality to the imaging – and Huawei has even licensed the shutter sound and camera UI, and all flagships from now on will have Leica developed lenses, and the branding.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/04/06/huawei_p9_hands_on/

Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its interesting...perhaps its time to jump frpm Mate 8 to P9+
(will miss the batt life)

warr

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The specifications based on the video:
t1OEQJp.jpg

that's the european model without dual sim.
asian countries get dual sim and 64Gb. Verge wrote china gets 128GB.
Huawei keeps the better versions to this region.

hope it is in SG in May, then it's time to consider it.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.