2 x Cat 1 Jay Chou Concert Tickets @ $352 each ORIGINAL PRICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone wants to buy Jay Chou tickets?

I have some CAT 1 Concert tickets selling for $352 each. That's the original price.

Concert is in Jan 2018.

Did a non-profit pre-order as a goodwill service but unfortunately, some Carousell buyers backed out of the deal after I got the tickets. :(

Meet up at CCK MRT weekday evenings preferred. Can also meet up Yishun MRT weekday evenings.

Anyway, just lemme know. Or just help out a bro. Help ask if anyone wants to buy? Thanks much...

Edit:

I am not a flipper. I conducted a mass order in May for my neighbours and extended it to Carousell. I still have my listing on Carousell to prove I'm not a flipper!

Please don't just accuse anyone of doing that!

[Carousell link removed]

I was just doing this as a service to discourage scalpers!

But some of these who ordered from me just straight up tell me they don't want it anymore.

Humanity just sucks sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tok Kong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought too much to flip right? Haha... Now I check, still can buy from sports hub wor

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ppl buy amdk like bruno mars, ed sheeran to flip. U buy gay chou ticket. Dunno want to armchio anot

Sent from iPhone Xs Plus 1TB using GAGT

Dandan1818

Reaction score
I have some CAT 1 Concert tickets selling for $352 each. That's the original price.

Concert is in Jan 2018.

Did a non-profit pre-order as a goodwill service but unfortunately, some Carousell buyers backed out of the deal after I got the tickets. :(

Meet up at CCK MRT weekday evenings preferred. Can also meet up Yishun MRT weekday evenings.

Anyway, just lemme know. Or just help out a bro. Help ask if anyone wants to buy? Thanks much...

Can pm me.

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not a flipper. I conducted a mass order in May for my neighbours and extended it to Carousell. I still have my listing on Carousell to prove I'm not a flipper!

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ppl buy amdk like bruno mars, ed sheeran to flip. U buy gay chou ticket. Dunno want to armchio anot

Sent from iPhone Xs Plus 1TB using GAGT

I said already I'm not a flipper.

I was just utilizing my priority status with a sponsor to help fans buy tickets.

I placed my trust in people to honor the deal but got played out.

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought too much to flip right? Haha... Now I check, still can buy from sports hub wor

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Did you actually try buying a Cat 1 ticket? It's SOLD OUT.

dereth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Concert is in Jan 2018.

Did a non-profit pre-order as a goodwill service but unfortunately, some Carousell buyers backed out of the deal after I got the tickets.

Edit:

[Carousell link removed]

I was just doing this as a service to discourage scalpers!

But some of these who ordered from me just straight up tell me they don't want it anymore.

Humanity just sucks sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.