all about the Singtel [Aztech 7003]

vladimir777

Reaction score
It is a known issue try using lower channels. Lower than 60. I use the lowest I think it's 36It is a known issue try using lower channels. Lower than 60. I use the lowest I think it's 36

Excuse me, I'm curious, are there other links to recommendation to use the lowest channel?

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Excuse me, I'm curious, are there other links to recommendation to use the lowest channel?
Nope, it's my personal recommendation based on my testing, and own conclusion based on my understanding of the working principles.

Sent from GAGT Android App

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry but how do i set my own ip address?
under "home network config"
scroll down
under Manual devices reserve:

enter the MAC address of the device,
the IP address you want to tag to
and the name you wanna call it, for reference

WWE_Fan

Reaction score
Anyone happen to be using 7003 with a different UI? Cant seem to access advanced settings like those in the normal UI...

slsquare

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone happen to be using 7003 with a different UI? Cant seem to access advanced settings like those in the normal UI...

advance setup is http://{routeripaddress}/singtel
username and password is page 2 of this thread.

anyone manage to configure printer with the usb port??

ManuLM

Reaction score
thanks

Hi everyone,

I don't know if anyone has encountered this problem before. It all started after i replaced my Pace router to FG7003GRV(AC) router. all my laptops was able the map a network drive to my DLINK 320L NAS via LAN (cable) connection but when I switched to WiFi all my laptops will not be able to connect or map a network drive to my NAS. Ping/Tracert was ok.

After much research in the web/HWZ threads, I found out that disabling QoS fix the problem and my Laptops were all able to map / connect to my NAS.

My question now is what negative impact will there be if i disabled QoS as my mum does watch MioTV. My house does not have IPVoice thought.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

Thanks so much... you post helped me to a great deal... just wasted more than 2 hours on this problem

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do anyone know where can i download latest firmware?

the firmware for all singtel aztech models will not be available online. you can only acquire it from tech support where they will remotely push it to your unit if there is one available.

You don't even need to request for it, its automatically pushed to you and your power LED will start flashing red should there be an update remotely..

cw_ssci

Reaction score
I just got the FG7003 installed at home. When trying to open the page "http://192.168.1.254/singtel", I get "404 not found".
I can't find any discussion about this. Has anyone encountered the same issue before? Did I do anything wrong? Please advise.

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got the FG7003 installed at home. When trying to open the page "http://192.168.1.254/singtel", I get "404 not found".
I can't find any discussion about this. Has anyone encountered the same issue before? Did I do anything wrong? Please advise.

do you try just 192.168.1.254 without the /singtel ?

WWE_Fan

Reaction score

Try without http://

cw_ssci

Reaction score
No proxy server.

FG7003 is the dhcp server and there's only 1 dhcp client conencted via ethernet at that time. The only change I made was the dhcp ip range. Does it matter? Someone mentioned the modem IP must be 192.168.1.254 to access the admin control of the modem.

Did you set proxy server?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No proxy server.

FG7003 is the dhcp server and there's only 1 dhcp client conencted via ethernet at that time. The only change I made was the dhcp ip range. Does it matter? Someone mentioned the modem IP must be 192.168.1.254 to access the admin control of the modem.

Restart the modem, u should be able to enter now..

cw_ssci

Reaction score
The modem was re-started after changing dhcp ip range. Will try re-starting again and report back.

Thanks for all the suggestions/advices so far!

Stealer

Reaction score
I'm a Asus user and I can't access to my router with internet explorer,
However with chrome ... I can..
So maybe u can try chrome..
Hope this help

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.