HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Aztech powerline HL110EW weird issues, pls help..

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2016, 05:16 PM   #466
Arch-Supremacy Member

i think mine also same, i have one with a pass trhough directly connected to wall and then to a router to my computer, the main one is connected directly from the modem to routter to the homeplug and to the wall.

modem->router->homeplug->homplug->router->computer

like that can or not? recently keep getting disconnected and need to shut off and start the one that is connected to the main router.

my ip main subnet is 192.169.0.1, secondary router subnets is 192.168.2.1
tio bo ah? now can use lah but over night will DC used to work fine..
tlkchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 11:28 PM   #467
Master Member

Hello everybody. Seems like there are many problems with aztech homeplug. I have a intermittent connectivity problem. I wonder if anybody experiencing this too.

I own a HL113E and HL113EW. I can be connected wirelessly and not able to surf net. And this problem only occurs when my HTC E9+ is connected. If my other devices are connected without the HTC E9+, everything is fine. Initially thought it is the problem with the homeplug and aztech changed a new one for me. Went home to test and problem still persist. By the way, the homeplugs are directed plugged into the wall sockets. Hope somebody can help me out. Thanks.
liehuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 11:39 PM   #468

Aztech HomePlugs can work up to a distance of 200m point-to-point over household powerlines
airplayvpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 08:12 PM   #469

Disable your firewall
This was a lifesaver....almost threw out my carousell bought wireless extender thinking it was damaged goods then i turned off my firewall/antivirus and WA LA it works instantly!
skinergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.