Can recommend me a usb wireless adaptor?

在樷林里䒙起耒

Reaction score
Budget below $50. Thanks

I would say avoid TP-Link ones, they like to drop connection or not connect automatically upon startup. Going to device manager to prevent allow turning off only solve the problem intermittently. Personal experience with TL-WN821N. In contrast a cheap Asus USB-N10 give me no such problems

terry1

Reaction score
i have absolutely no problem with any brand of wireless adapter. if it is connections that keep dropping, it means that the wireless network in your area is crowded, so just set another channel on your router to transmit/receive and you will be fine :D

in fact i am using the cheap prolink usb wireless adapter on sale during IT shows at s$9.90 for some of my internet-surfing computers. it is plug and play for win7 and above.

WN2001.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.