D-link Powerline

thunderteddy

Reaction score
Hi, i recently bought a d-link powerline starter kit at the it fair. However, it is very unstable. Sometimes, the powerline (represented by a house) will be green and thats when my internet will be the best. But when sometimes it will be orange or red, and thats when my internet is so lag that i changed to using wifi instead. And most of the time , it will be orange and red. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

I need to use the powerline as my router is in the living room and i will be using a desktop in my room which is pretty far away from the living room.

The model of the powerline adapter i bought are DHP-W310AV and DHP-308AV

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Hmm? You mean...

router >> DHP-W310AV >> power socket >> DHP-308AV >> desktop/laptop

?

moron+genius

Reaction score
interference. power adapter/charger are worst. try turn off all appliance near homeplug n test any improvement

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.