HOMEPLUG query

mingfreakrsx

Reaction score
Hi guys, so the Aztech powerline homeplugs that I have been using for some time that connects to my mioTV decides to take a break and doesn't seems to work anymore.

I heard that SLS sells powerline homeplugs too at a more cheaper price compared to Chxxlenger but not too sure exactly which shop at SLS sells homeplugs, anyone know? :)
Also, do anyone here recommend any specific homeplug brand that is good or is compatible to be used with mioTV? **in case you wonder why i wouldn't choose to run a LAN cable to my mioTV, it's because my modem and mioTV settopbox is quite far away.:D**

Thanks in advance!

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mediapro, Laser, Best Bargain, Cybermind, Fuwell, ......

mrsun18

Master Member
Reaction score
Price lists from the various companies are available for download from HWZ. Just look for the link at the top of the page.

Edit: Price may be lower at SLS, but don't forget there is a cost of transport to go there plus the time spent.

Last edited:

mingfreakrsx

Reaction score
Price lists from the various companies are available for download from HWZ. Just look for the link at the top of the page.

Edit: Price may be lower at SLS, but don't forget there is a cost of transport to go there plus the time spent.
Hi, did a read on those price lists, but they only lists PC components and systems prices only. Thanks still! :)

mingfreakrsx

Reaction score
Any bros here knows which brand is like compatible with mio TV use? Afraid that some brands might not work with mio TV.

Thanks in advance! :)

mrsun18

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, did a read on those price lists, but they only lists PC components and systems prices only. Thanks still! :)
Feeling sleepy huh? They are listed in those for Cybermind (p.6), Laser (p.3), Best Bargain (p.1) & Mediapro (p.16). File for Fuwell (one of my favourites) was corrupted but I remember the items are listed as well:)

mingfreakrsx

Reaction score
Feeling sleepy huh? They are listed in those for Cybermind (p.6), Laser (p.3), Best Bargain (p.1) & Mediapro (p.16). File for Fuwell (one of my favourites) was corrupted but I remember the items are listed as well:)
haha i was looking it through on my tablet and yeah, sleepy too. okay will do another readup again later! :)

Sent from GAGT Android App

mingfreakrsx

Reaction score
ok, might be considering Aztech HL117E homeplugs or TP-Link 500Mbps homeplugs after reading through the price lists. :)

AlpineEscape

Reaction score
just stay away from DLink. their products have been going downhill for the last few years. I'm using Dlink router, homeplugs and wifi extender. I can't recommend to use any.

mingfreakrsx

Reaction score
just stay away from DLink. their products have been going downhill for the last few years. I'm using Dlink router, homeplugs and wifi extender. I can't recommend to use any.
I see, thanks for the info! DLink is not under my consideration because of bad reviews(same as your's experience).
Considering either Aztech or TPLink homeplugs now. :)

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get used from classified lar... i might want to sell my 119EP x3 after laying lan cable this week

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.