HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New Singtel ONT HG8244H

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-01-2018, 02:58 PM   #31
Arch-Supremacy Member

It’s pointless to do that especially when it’s not as wireless access point right?

Can use aztech, jus ensure not in router mode so wont be assigning IP.ONR shld be the 1 assigning dhcp ip
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 02:59 PM   #32
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hmm I don’t understand what are you trying to achieve by using it as an access point for singtel tv? Perhaps you’re also using it as a wifi ap I Guess?

If so, the way you set it to be an ap might not be right. Aztech don’t support in built AP Mode, so besides disabling dhcp, you need to connect it LAN-LAN to onr. Then perform a reboot.

i disabled DHCP so it wont conflict. only using it as an AP for living room
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 11:27 PM   #33

Hmm I donít understand what are you trying to achieve by using it as an access point for singtel tv? Perhaps youíre also using it as a wifi ap I Guess?

If so, the way you set it to be an ap might not be right. Aztech donít support in built AP Mode, so besides disabling dhcp, you need to connect it LAN-LAN to onr. Then perform a reboot.

Yes, using it as a wifi Ap as well. it is actually already connected Lan-lan though, Wireless AP working fine now just that, Mio TV loses connection 10 seconds after it boots up. Thanks for the help though!
SMB138Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.