Re-contract Singnet 10 Mbps?

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i not sure how to attach pic.

Subject of letter :CLOSURE OF YOUR ADSL SUBSCRIPTION PLAN

Singtel is committed in building a better internet experience for all customers. With increasing need for higher broadband speeds due to the convergence of broadband, video and multi media services, we want to ensure our customers get the best broadband experience experience with fibre broadband.

Consquently, your existing 1M or 10M plan on ADSL technology will no longer be available from 1 July 2016.

Please book a callback via www.singtel.com/myaccount at your preferred timeslot or contact our Customer Care Hotline 1688.

I just received this letter two days ago. Wonder any bros on ADSL also receive this letter??

tjrsasea

Reaction score

Singtel is committed in building a better internet experience for all customers. With increasing need for higher broadband speeds due to the convergence of broadband, video and multi media services, we want to ensure our customers get the best broadband experience experience with fibre broadband.

Consquently, your existing 1M or 10M plan on ADSL technology will no longer be available from 1 July 2016.

Please book a callback via www.singtel.com/myaccount at your preferred timeslot or contact our Customer Care Hotline 1688.

I just received this letter two days ago. Wonder any bros on ADSL also receive this letter??

Still on 10M plan currently. But just recontract to 300m plan last week haha and the techs coming next tues to install :D :D

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Omg, they are on the roll to discontinue the ADSL plan soon.

Is your current plan a standalone ADSL Broadband plan or mio Home bundle?

Sent from my Rice phone using GAGT

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe...as there are fibre home entertainment bundle too.
meanwhile u r safe if u r still on contract :)

I think the phasing out of adsl will not be done overnight, it will be by "natural attrition" bah..

so those running out of contract has no choice but to think of other options

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian ever since i recontract the new soccer bundle, the internet download speed is superb slow

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still on 10M plan currently. But just recontract to 300m plan last week haha and the techs coming next tues to install :D :D

Before I received the letter. Cos theres pc show. $62 monthly including singtel tv family starter.

Is your installation shun shun done? Everything up and running fast?
No choice. I also sign up online 300m plan.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.