Share experience with Starhub

w1990ww1990w

Reaction score
Starhub make me know what is the worst service telco company can deliver. I use SingTel, M1 before, never have such kind of service.

On day 1 of fibre installation, after installation, network intermittently out of service. That is still ok.

I sign ipad with Starhub, more than 2 weeks no email/mail. I made 5 calls to customer service. Always hearing: This is first time I handle this issue, I will check and call back today. Then never call me back. Only when I shout at customer service, they solve the problem. But their customer service even scold customer.

They promise to call then never call, 10min can solve problem drag two weeks then scold customer. That is Starhub lo.:s13:

When speak in soft manner, no one want to serve you, only shouting works, Xiao liao

Last edited:

w1990ww1990w

Reaction score
Don't know what to say. After a day work then need to deal with these kind of things...

It is only 10 min work, they use two weeks. And don't know why they must force me to shout. I prefer to talk instead of shouting. But it seems when I talk, I am not taking in English... sigh

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are the worst ISP with staff that are not technically trained doing help desk.
Once I ask about ping route, they ask me what is it?
Once contract up I am jumping to other ISP.

w1990ww1990w

Reaction score
They are the worst ISP with staff that are not technically trained doing help desk.
Once I ask about ping route, they ask me what is it?
Once contract up I am jumping to other ISP.
In the end, they can solve my issue by just re-sending the email as they send to wrong email address before that. It turns out they use more than 2 weeks, 6 staff to find the root cause and solve the problem.

Don't know these staff everyday doing what? Only good at picking calls?

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Every night after around 11pm the internet goes to the shitters.

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In the end, they can solve my issue by just re-sending the email as they send to wrong email address before that. It turns out they use more than 2 weeks, 6 staff to find the root cause and solve the problem.

Don't know these staff everyday doing what? Only good at picking calls?

Maybe their hiring manager don't know what they are hiring. :s13:
Help desk = Answer call only. :s22:
Customer shoot technical question, route here route there
but end up never do anything.

I have kan them quite a lot during last year.
Lucky these period very quiet since my home network very stable now.
I too also wonder what they are supposed to do at call centre?

jangwl

Reaction score
Their customer Service is really lousy. The response time is long if you send them email.
If network stable then you can ride smoothly through the 2 years.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.