Are these authentic Belden CAT6A cables?

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi fellows, may I verify if these are authentic Belden-branded CAT6A cables? Priced at $1.50/metre. I'd some doubts because:

5s4rIVg.jpg

1. I see no Belden word at all on the rubber tubing
  2. I see no ISO/TIA certification printed either

Any veterans wanna chime in on its authenticity?

Qubicfactor

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi fellows, may I verify if these are authentic Belden-branded CAT6A cables? Priced at $1.50/metre. I'd some doubts because:

5s4rIVg.jpg

1. I see no Belden word at all on the rubber tubing
  2. I see no ISO/TIA certification printed either

Any veterans wanna chime in on its authenticity?

It's not Belden, it's clearly labeled TE Connectivity. If you were sold Belden and got these, then you did not get what you paid for. Then again, if these and genuine TE's they would probably do fine. Just note that when crimping cat 6As need to ensure that the connector heads are correct and the cable foil is properly earthed.

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's not Belden, it's clearly labeled TE Connectivity. If you were sold Belden and got these, then you did not get what you paid for...

Thanks for the information. Will be more cautious in the future. On that note, which shop do you recommend if I were to source for authentic Belden cables locally?

Last edited:

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, today I bought some Belden cat 6 cables from LHS. I just check for u and mine have Belden printed on it.

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, today I bought some Belden cat 6 cables from LHS. I just check for u and mine have Belden printed on it.

Specifically CAT6 or CAT6A? Pricing/m?
May I know from which sales rep you bought from?
I bought from a middle age uncle in casual wear with a bit of receding hairline.

cheery

Reaction score
FYI, if you google around, you will notice Amp Connect related to TE Connectivity.. that probably also explains why the cable is labeled TE Connectivity, Trademark of Tyco.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also bought Belden Cat 6 cables from LHS at Sim Lim Tower. It's at $1 per meter. The words on the cable is in blue colour and the words are printed in high quality.

cheery

Reaction score
hmm these TE connectivity cat6 cables should be the better quality Ampconnect Cat6 right? Is that why its at $1.50 / metre?

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
TE Connect == AMP Connect, quality is much better. Only thing I like abt belden is the thickness of their cat6 cable. But for actual running cabling, the thinner TE Connect is my choice.

kohhockteck

Reaction score
Hi, Anyone bought Belden Cat6 cable P/N: 7812EF6H? The item I saw it is selling on TaoBao . Belden website has only p/n:7812ENH. Pls help.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.