[SG] Mahjong HD for iPad is out!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By clouette
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2010, 01:41 AM   #1

[SG] Mahjong HD for iPad is out!

SG Mahjong for iPad, aka Mahjong HD is out on AppStore now.

http://raraking.com/2010/09/10/mahjo...-ipad-is-here/

Download here
Old 11-09-2010, 02:35 AM   #2

SG Mahjong for iPad, aka Mahjong HD is out on AppStore now.

http://raraking.com/2010/09/10/mahjo...-ipad-is-here/

Download here
Wonder if ipad's version can play together with iphone pals?
GreenHorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:07 PM   #3

Prob is, how do u do "pass n play" for multi players? It seems that u can see the chips of all the players. The best way to solve this is the Scrabble for iPad method but then each player needs to have their own iPad or iPod/iPhone
surefire888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:00 PM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

As usual, i'm waiting for online multiplayer before purchasing.

I'm actually checking the app every few weeks to see if there's a new update that include multiplayer.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:16 PM   #5

Free Tuition

I learn from my aunties that like this cannot game. I thought it was a bug. Do you know why cannot game?

For info, the player on left just threw the nine circles tile.

Last edited by NineNineNine; 12-09-2010 at 07:33 PM..
NineNineNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:35 PM   #6

I learn from my aunties that like this cannot game. I thought it was a bug. Do you know why cannot game?

I think the combination is kind of wrong actually. The Six Bamboo should be in Circle then can game it. Correct me if I am wrong lol.
CHOCOx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #7

I think the combination is kind of wrong actually. The Six Bamboo should be in Circle then can game it. Correct me if I am wrong lol.
Bamboos are fine although the arrangement is confusing and the software don't allow rearranging the order of tiles.

For bamboo got 3, 4 & 5 and 4, 5 and 6 so its OK.

Must be aunty with second dan and above in mahjong then can see.

Last edited by NineNineNine; 12-09-2010 at 07:40 PM..
Old 12-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #8

Note sure what is the rule for the game. But my guess is that you don't have "tai" to game. If you want to "chow" to win, then you cannot use the "east wind" as your "eye".
ddca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #9

Note sure what is the rule for the game. But my guess is that you don't have "tai" to game. If you want to "chow" to win, then you cannot use the "east wind" as your "eye".
Correct. They claim the game is based on Singapore Rules.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #10

I like the game overall but not happy you have to pay more to unlock the "unlimited" tai game to be played. Bit of a ripoff that.
hawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 12:10 AM   #11
Master Member

In order to have 1 double, or 'ping hu' (4 double), you cannot have the dragons, prevailing wind or seat wind as your 'eye'. In your case, East is your seat wind, therefore you didn't achieve 1 double. You not bad liow, 'tiow zhng' 4 times.

I found one bug already. I had kong - flower sequence, after that it just skip my turn with 5 cards in my hand . The game went 1 round, I pick up another tile (making 6 tiles in my hand), it immediately discard that tile and then I'm given the chance to discard another tile from my hand.

Anyway, I had been playing the iPhone version for a long time. The game is enjoyable but full of bugs . One of them is very irritating, it tends to 'chow' a tile and throw that same tile immediately, which is actually illegal is actual game play. The iPad version suffers from the same problem.

The iPad version ranking system is different. I couldn't figure out how it ranks. My name is not up there despite having better stats than those listed.

Actually, I prefer a more legible fonts and traditional tile face. My mum couldn't read the numbers properly
Old 15-12-2016, 09:00 PM   #12

Redownload the app

Hi, I am just wondering if any of you still have the app installed and is able to send me the ios app? I bought the app 2 years ago during 2014. But recently it was deleted and I couldn't retrieve it from the app store, "Purchased" tab. I contacted apple support and they said the developer removed the app from the store already. Anyone able to help me? pleaseeeee
Old 18-12-2016, 10:18 AM   #13
Supremacy Member

If the app is gone from the app atore most likely gone for good

Even if u find the "pirated source" for it, the version wont be compatiable to install on recent ios versions also

Hi, I am just wondering if any of you still have the app installed and is able to send me the ios app? I bought the app 2 years ago during 2014. But recently it was deleted and I couldn't retrieve it from the app store, "Purchased" tab. I contacted apple support and they said the developer removed the app from the store already. Anyone able to help me? pleaseeeee
audioenslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.