HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Any1 playing Simpsons Tapped Out?

Like Tree1Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2012, 11:24 PM   #16

just keep doing the requests from them(build certain houses, buildings etc.) eventually can unlock the rest
kazxenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 01:45 AM   #17

update?

yeh I guess that seemed to work... any clue why when i try to see other players towns it says "they have a newer version then you" then redirects me to a place on EAs website where there is nothing about the game and no update?

(When i log in it checks fo updates and says im up to date as well)

MattyBear123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 02:13 PM   #18

played this since yesterday. can add people ah? i dont even see my own name. must log in to origin? i didnt. i just started playing it right away.

funny intro video. "you tap, and wait, and tap, and wait, and tap, and wait, GAAAHHHHHHH"
sandste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #19

Smile 10 Free Donuts + Unlock Mystery Item

got this from another website..
ask Homer to play ipad... then tap him several times..

you're most welcome
engrjeody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #20

got this from another website..
ask Homer to play ipad... then tap him several times..

you're most welcome
wah thanks, can abuse anot? like ask him play ipad nonstop and keep tapping him for every "play ipad" activity?
sandste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #21

skntm

10char
TakeruAkimiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #22

add me:ysslow
whimsical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 03:12 AM   #23

Don't actually use this forum, but this was the topic that popped up as the first result when I googled "anyone playing Simpsons Tapped Out"

My nick is Pelagiacrus. Hope people will friend me.
HeWhoSawTheDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #24

Add rosengreen592
rosengreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 11:32 PM   #25

Add me: gebryl

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by riffraff; 27-02-2012 at 07:12 PM..
riffraff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 01:05 AM   #26

Add me too... "nminic"

Thx
GooGoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #27

A couple of questions...

I've tucked away several items into my inventory and now I can't find them - where is / how do I reuse these items??

Also, when I go to visit other friends' Springfields, for some (about half) I get a message that says: "New Version Available [username] has a newer version than you. Get a spiffy new update to visit their Springfielg." However, when I tap on OK, I just get redirected to the Safari app and to EA's website (ea.com/ipad to be specific). How do I get this newer version (I'm in Canada, if that matters...)???

PS: thanks to everyone who has added me as a friend!
Old 27-02-2012, 12:59 AM   #28

I've tucked away several items into my inventory and now I can't find them - where is / how do I reuse these items??

Also, when I go to visit other friends' Springfields, for some (about half) I get a message that says: "New Version Available [username] has a newer version than you. Get a spiffy new update to visit their Springfielg." However, when I tap on OK, I just get redirected to the Safari app and to EA's website (ea.com/ipad to be specific). How do I get this newer version (I'm in Canada, if that matters...)???

PS: thanks to everyone who has added me as a friend!

perhaps you could try going into your build icon there, tap it and go to the first button you see. (the one with the opened box/carton) if it isn't there then it could be the game itself?

as for the visiting of friends, i do not have the problem myself. try updating the game in your app store?
P.S whenever i have problems with any apps, i would go to the app's app store review section to see other users' review. some of them may have the same problem.

hope it helps.
Old 27-02-2012, 03:53 AM   #29

perhaps you could try going into your build icon there, tap it and go to the first button you see. (the one with the opened box/carton) if it isn't there then it could be the game itself?

as for the visiting of friends, i do not have the problem myself. try updating the game in your app store?
P.S whenever i have problems with any apps, i would go to the app's app store review section to see other users' review. some of them may have the same problem.

hope it helps.
Thanks, I see it now bottom left corner after tapping on the Build icon...

As for the visiting other Springfields / Newer Version Available issue, I wonder if there is a difference in the role out of versions in different regions/countries? I currently have 12 friends (all of whom, I assume, I'm friends with exclusively via this forum). The App Store in Canada is currently on Version: 1.00, so maybe elsewhere people are on a subsequent version already? I don't think this game is even released in the U.S. yet...

Thx
Old 27-02-2012, 06:22 AM   #30

deardear85

Add me. Thanks.
deardear85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.