Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Data plan for ipad

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2017, 02:57 AM   #1

Data plan for ipad

Hi guys

Wondering what service you all are subscribing for 4G.

Seems like my little one is exceeding the free 1gb that my starhub is giving for my fibre hence looking for cheaper alternatives like circles life which imo might still be a little too costly.
MESSY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 09:28 PM   #2

Starhub prepaid 3.6GB $20
radiancez567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2017, 12:18 AM   #3
Banned

Hi guys

Wondering what service you all are subscribing for 4G.

Seems like my little one is exceeding the free 1gb that my starhub is giving for my fibre hence looking for cheaper alternatives like circles life which imo might still be a little too costly.
I subscribing the $50.90 per month for my iPad Pro 9.7, total data included 11GB
BraveCloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2017, 01:56 AM   #4

I’m using MobileShare and sharing the same plan as my main line.

Plus for Singtel they give an additional 500MB for either $5.35/month or $10.70/month, depending on the subscription type on your main line.

The lesser cost is for mobile lines that are in Singtel Circle.
tec_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2017, 10:31 PM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

High 5..

Mobileshare user here too.

But recently when I bought the iPad from online store, was given a free Nano sim card from singtel with free 1mth 1gb data if subscribing to their mobile broadband plan at $19.90 for 2GB + 2GB(SINGTEL WIFI)..

Sim card still rotting in my room..

I’m using MobileShare and sharing the same plan as my main line.

Plus for Singtel they give an additional 500MB for either $5.35/month or $10.70/month, depending on the subscription type on your main line.

The lesser cost is for mobile lines that are in Singtel Circle.
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2017, 12:13 PM   #6

Tentatively inserted a 500mb sim card from my mio TV, not sure if good enough but always thought what can 500MB does? Previously my phone was set to Apps auto update and it busted the 500MB and I got to pay extra for that month.

I also have another singtel data sim which I got at an offered price when they drop my old 3G (30GB) to the 4G plan. Took the 5GB plan at a special offered price at $15 with 2 years contract.
The 5GB sim is in my portable router which I will bring along whenever going out with my family so I can use it if my kids decided to watch youtube to paste time while waiting for food.

Telco's plan is always as such, pay low get less to use. Overuse pay extras. Pay high more worth it, but when underuse, also feel not worth it. No matter which way, Telco earns.
Old 23-07-2017, 10:54 AM   #7

High 5..

Mobileshare user here too.

But recently when I bought the iPad from online store, was given a free Nano sim card from singtel with free 1mth 1gb data if subscribing to their mobile broadband plan at $19.90 for 2GB + 2GB(SINGTEL WIFI)..

Sim card still rotting in my room..

is it applicable for online purchase and i collect it from Orchard? i remember the chat agent telling me that i'll receive a data sim from singtel as well but i don't see it anywhere.
symbiote28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2017, 11:39 AM   #8
Arch-Supremacy Member

Data sim is only available via delivery. You can't collect from store because the stock isn't there.

You can choose to collect other items in your bag at the store and wait for the sim card to be delivered to you lor.

is it applicable for online purchase and i collect it from Orchard? i remember the chat agent telling me that i'll receive a data sim from singtel as well but i don't see it anywhere.
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.