iPad Air 2 Case [NO SALES/TRADE/SWAP]

cspotato

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah bro you get from nubox? i went there and it oos =<

like i mentioned earlier, i got the last piece from JP nubox this morning. Went to orchard in the afternoon and only saw the other colours (brown, blue and pink) on shelf

vengence_angels

Reaction score
like i mentioned earlier, i got the last piece from JP nubox this morning. Went to orchard in the afternoon and only saw the other colours (brown, blue and pink) on shelf

actually this Gissar case looks very nice in black..
will go look see look see for this tmr..

vengence_angels

Reaction score
Thanks bro! Hope it will still works when those clear back cases are in.

was wondering if the smart cover will still work with clear back Air 2 cases as well..
with the slimmer profile of the Air 2.. i wonder if the magnetic clip for Air 1 will be too thick for those back cases or not..

guynextdoor80

Reaction score
That is my exact query. I was also thinking if the magnetic clip for Air 1 will be too thick. But I hope not lah, hope it will work so I can save some money.:)

was wondering if the smart cover will still work with clear back Air 2 cases as well..
with the slimmer profile of the Air 2.. i wonder if the magnetic clip for Air 1 will be too thick for those back cases or not..

addictzz

Reaction score
anybody thinking of getting a clear case for the back + smart cover at the front?

elpibe10

Reaction score
problem is where to get the back case???:s11:

Ordered mine from Amazon JP.

The 2 Japanese brands there (Elecom & iBuffalo) have both crystal clear hard shell & TPU soft shell in stock.

The hard shell is just 1mm thick. Pair it with the Smart Cover and the Air 2 will look and feel awesome ... just like what I did with my Air.

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine from Amazon JP.

The 2 Japanese brands there (Elecom & iBuffalo) have both crystal clear hard shell & TPU soft shell in stock.

The hard shell is just 1mm thick. Pair it with the Smart Cover and the Air 2 will look and feel awesome ... just like what I did with my Air.

do they have a cutout for the smart cover to fit in perfectly?

something like the powersupport air jacket duet.

thanks.

karenwoods

Reaction score
Planning to get the Apple Smart Case. Which do you all think is better, the black or the red?

elpibe10

Reaction score
do they have a cutout for the smart cover to fit in perfectly?

something like the powersupport air jacket duet.

thanks.

Yes for both brands (iBuffalo & Elecom).

Elecom has 2 versions. With and without so you need to choose the right one.

guynextdoor80

Reaction score
Bro can ask for Amazon JP, do I also have to use a forwarder to send to SG? Or they ship direct to SG? I never use Amazon JP before, only used Amazon US and UK.

If need to send to forwarder can use CGW?

Yes for both brands (iBuffalo & Elecom).

Elecom has 2 versions. With and without so you need to choose the right one.

elpibe10

Reaction score
Bro can ask for Amazon JP, do I also have to use a forwarder to send to SG? Or they ship direct to SG? I never use Amazon JP before, only used Amazon US and UK.

If need to send to forwarder can use CGW?

They do ship direct to SG but not for those cases.

I had to ship via vPost JP for this particular order. Don't think CGW handle JP shipments.

addictzz

Reaction score
They do ship direct to SG but not for those cases.

I had to ship via vPost JP for this particular order. Don't think CGW handle JP shipments.

Aren't the Amazon JP quite confusing to navigate with all the japanese characters?

PS: OoT but...aren't you the guy who collects Soldam casing?

elpibe10

Reaction score
Aren't the Amazon JP quite confusing to navigate with all the japanese characters?

PS: OoT but...aren't you the guy who collects Soldam casing?

Yup that's me. :D

Amazon JP is now easier to navigate as they now have the 'English' mode. I believe the option is somewhere on the main page.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.