iPad Mini - Issue

skipper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably just the way the HWZ forum site is designed.
If you zoom back out, I believe the line should disappear.

so far no one encounter such problem yet and moreover scroll bar should be at the bottom of the screen regardless how the website is being designed.

Presto80

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some quick update..
manage to do charging from 6%-100% straight in office.
hence maybe really due to the room temperature..

tormont

Reaction score
managed to make the line appear again

posted image
41bc52596cdaf13ad07e8f6f3811545a.jpg

i read it somewhere, it was resolved by clearing cache. I did experience this issue once before, it was with google's image search (was able to constantly replicate the line back then at the image results page). But after clearing safari's cache and cookies, it turns out fine. nv see that before.

are u on ios6 or ios6.01?

deadbench

Reaction score
i read it somewhere, it was resolved by clearing cache. I did experience this issue once before, it was with google's image search (was able to constantly replicate the line back then at the image results page). But after clearing safari's cache and cookies, it turns out fine. nv see that before.

are u on ios6 or ios6.01?

ios 6.01 ..
ok will try clear cache for chrome and safari

tormont

Reaction score
some quick update..
manage to do charging from 6%-100% straight in office.
hence maybe really due to the room temperature..

can't imagine, during hot season... will it charged till 80% only. sigh. really think a 12W adapter shld be packaged together with ipad mini instead of the current 5W.

deadbench

Reaction score
ios 6.01 ..
ok will try clear cache for chrome and safari

cleared everything.. normal surf ok..
once i open link via mobilerss .. the line reappears..
facebook on chrome has this line also.. randomly...
defintely a bug

MadAppleUser

Reaction score
Same problem charge and stuck at 90% reboot 94% .

Watch youtube video from 720P it auto drop to 240P any idea why ?

It only happen on my ipad mini and iphone 5 but dont happen at my iphone 4

johnyyee1008

Reaction score
u ipad mini is Wi-Fi + Cellular and iso 6.01 right? my one same also.but I have a other one for ipad mini wifi only,just normal can charge full.

MacWinx

Reaction score
I didn't had any issues with my iPad Mini Black (32GB) Cellular + Wifi model. Maybe it's just heng suay thing. :D:D but i find the battery for iPad mini is mini. :s22::s22:

wwf

Master Member
Reaction score
image_zps0d72bd8e.png.html
Anyone got this issue.
In safari go to YouTube watch any video in full screen landscape, there will be a line across screen.

Last edited:

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use facebook on chrome also have

Ok, I am not a facebook person.. only access facebook like once a month on my Macbook.. Only time which I access frequently is playing facebook games.

Meepokseller

Reaction score
the iOS 6.02 fixed wifi issues, my ipad mini now full strength in my office toilet compare to no signal.:s13:

wwf

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone got issue with ipad mini auto backlight not very responsive.
When you move to dark room never auto dim.
Is it a hardware issue?

keemmeng

Reaction score
mini lock sound and keyboard clicks

I turned both to 'on' in settings but still no sound. Music and videos are otherwise fine. What could the problem be?

skipper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I turned both to 'on' in settings but still no sound. Music and videos are otherwise fine. What could the problem be?

If you select "Use Side Switch to:" lock rotation when previously it was set to Mute, and your side switch was in the mute position when you switch the toggle from mute to rotation, it thinks that it's still on mute.

Anyways, the solution is just to flip the switch to the unmute position, go into settings and select "Use side switch to: MUTE" (then switch it back to lock rotation if you'd like, BUT don't play w/ the side toggle while doing so).

taken off from MacRumor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.