iPad Pro Accessories Discussions [No sales]

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the key advantage of pencil? I thought more for people who is good at drawing but what if my drawing skill sucks? Haha! Taking notes?

Cedesria

Reaction score
The pencil is really good for drawing and using my ipad pro as a Wacom cintiq replacement. Personally felt the pencil is mainly for Creative uses.

Dragco

Reaction score
Is there a type of screen protector that is anti finger print? The current screen seems to be a fingerprint magnet...

Unfortunately no.. Coming from a chemical background, there is no coating that can achieve that..

Chips

Reaction score
Saw smart keyboard for iPad Pro at Parkway B1 Apple Premium Reseller near Singtel Shop. For anyone who wants to get one. There is about 5 sets there.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw smart keyboard for iPad Pro at Parkway B1 Apple Premium Reseller near Singtel Shop. For anyone who wants to get one. There is about 5 sets there.

Available anywhere in town? Not sure whether the Logitech version is better or smart keyboard

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, how does the warranty for Apple pencil and smart keyboard works? Need receipt? Apple product is using online right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.